Resource icon

Apps AC_TrackCycle 2.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi tomas vielen danke für die updats.
nach dem ich heute die v2.7.8 auf mein server kopiert habe bekomme ich immer diese fehlermeldungen.

UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 18 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 19 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 20 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 21 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 22 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 23 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 24 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 25 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 26 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 27 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 28 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 29 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 30 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 31 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 32 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 33 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 34 not present
UDP_PLUGIN: Error, requested CAR INFO for car 35 not present

und auf der seite von minorating.com diese fehlermeldung.

1/7/2018 12:32:56 PM A ! - ! (C) v1.16.2 (MR-ABC) ROTATION AUDI TT CUP by.BeStStar+Skunk TS 213.160.32.214 /list_tracks /vote_track 0
error 4 km 0 % 0.0 0 ks_audi_tt_cup imola[]

bei Restriction kommt da error
da sollte zb. ABC stehen

ps. wen du willst kann ich den server auch irgendwo hochladen das du alles hast zum das problem besser zu sehen.

danke für deine hilfe
gruss BS

Hi @BeStStar

hmm, ich hab gerade nochmal das Zusammenspiel mit MinoRating probiert, und ich kann es im Moment nicht nachstellen, bekomme keine Fehler. Eigentlich sieht es auch nicht so aus, als hätte das was mit den Änderungen zu tun, die ich in 2.7.7 oder 2.7.8 gemacht habe.
Sieht eher so aus, als ob MR nicht weiß, was MAX_CLIENTS auf dem server ist. Ich glaube der Fehler ist eher unkritisch. Benutzt du den Preset Cycle, beim dem sich die MAX_CLIENTS ja ändern kann? Lässt du TrackCycle die MinoRatingPlugin.exe bei jedem Wechseln neu starten? Das könnte ggf. helfen.
Beim zweiten Fehler mit der Restriction bin ich im Moment gänzlich überfragt.
Du kannst mir die server_cfg.ini, AC_TrackCycle.exe.config und MinoRatingPlugin.exe.config und nen paar logs gerne zukommen lassen (z.b. PM), dann schaue ich mir die beiden Errors mal an.

Grüße,
Tom

@ThomasGocke
Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on here during the last two weeks.
The issue seems to be fixed, I've managed to successfully restart the server several times now. Thank you for fixing it :)

I do have one feature request, I noticed Trackcycle creates a new startup log with a different file name every time.

I would like to have a single startup log, which is being overwritten if data exists.
This way we can use one single file to show the latest Assetto Corsa console. Thus I can link it to the webconsole on the control panel at Elite Game Servers.

@ThomasGocke
Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on here during the last two weeks.
The issue seems to be fixed, I've managed to successfully restart the server several times now. Thank you for fixing it :)

I do have one feature request, I noticed Trackcycle creates a new startup log with a different file name every time.

I would like to have a single startup log, which is being overwritten if data exists.
This way we can use one single file to show the latest Assetto Corsa console. Thus I can link it to the webconsole on the control panel at Elite Game Servers.

Hi gijs007,

great to hear!
Please try to change start_new_log_on_new_session to 0 in AC_TrackCycle_Console.exe.config, I think this should do the trick.
<add key="start_new_log_on_new_session" value="0"/>

Edit: Ah, I think you don't want the timestamp in the log name too, so really only one log file for all time? Don't they get quite big?
If that's what you want, yeah, why not, I could do that.

Cheers

Last edited:
Edit: Ah, I think you don't want the timestamp in the log name too, so really only one log file for all time? Don't they get quite big?
If that's what you want, yeah, why not, I could do that.
Cheers
That's correct, except the file should be overwritten/cleared when the server starts up. To avoid the file from getting too big ;)

Regarding the MinoRating errors above, if somehow someone else has the same problem:
The problem was that MinoRatingPlugin.exe couldn't find the server_cfg.ini and thus didn't know how many clients were allowed. In this case the line
<add key="ac_cfg_directory" value="cfg" />
was missing in MinoRatingPlugin.exe.config, so nothing to do with the update of TrackCycle.

per default AC_TrackCycle_Console.exe now logs to the console, which could be redirected to a file.
If don't want that, you can use overwrite_log_file which will always create/overwrite a single log file in the logs directory.
The old behavior can be actived with start_new_log_on_new_session
Only one of these option can be active at a time.

The interactive console is deactivated now, this was causing too many issues. If you want to interact, please use the GUI version.

Hi Thomas,

I've just read this entire thread from page 1 to 14.
Got to say fair play to you for putting in all the effort.

I've just got into the hosting side of Assetto, me and a couple friends have decided to rent a hosted server and I'm trying to get track switching via the Chat working like Cpt_Bigzy here tried,

Was there a solution to his issue?
We seem to be in exactly the same boat.

Thanks in advance!
Sean

Hi, I tried with and without logging in as admin but if I try when not logged in as admin it just says I am not admin of this server, when I log in as admin and try both /list_tracks and /next_track it says not recognised but I have track rotation on and it is working fine changing track every 30 minutes.

Running latest version via download button. 2.7.3

DD2FAD018F05D5279D6E7828716734A41B1F0A3F

Thanks

EDIT: Server Host is Gaming Deluxe, they have been very helpful in getting this to work for me, just for some reason commands only work in console not in game chat and I dont have access to console as the machine they run my server off of course runs other servers not rented by me so unless I rented a dedicated server to myself at £30 - £70 a month I cant get access to that :D

Hi Sean,

The quoted behavior is normal, if you refer to the "not admin" and "not recognized" messages from the server.
Of course, the commands should still work, regardless of the messages. You don't get a list of tracks when you write /list_tracks?
If not, does the track change work at the end of the race?
If yes, you probably "only" got the plugin ports wrongly configured, if even the track change doesn't work, the problem is bigger.
You use the Console version, right?
Have you any plugins like MinoRating or sTracker running, which could interfere with the UDP ports?
You don't start acServer.exe manually, you let AC_TrackCycle_Console.exe start the server for you, right?
Is the server running right now? If so, what is the name?
Have you tried setting the server up at home for a test, and is it working there?
If you can't figure it out, please send me the last few logs from the logs folder next the the exe as well as the server_cfg.ini and AC_TrackCycle_Console.exe.config

Cheers

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for getting back to me so quick.
Unfortunately the commands don't work at all.
I haven't actually tested the end of race change yet because we're using Practice sessions only and I set the time to 9999mins, with the intention of just having it run constantly and the ability to change track as and when we please.
I will test this tonight though.

Correct, the console version is available as an add-in installed automatically by the host.
No other Plug-ins installed.
I do not have access to the console itself as it's a rented server. So unable to test this also.
Although their support did say the Plugin appears to be working, but i'm guessing they just saw that it was running.

You are probably right about the Ports as i'm not certain i've got them right, could you clarify; are the plugin ports meant to be the same as the UDP port in server_cfg.ini?

I currently have them set as so:
Code:
UDP_PORT=13316
TCP_PORT=13317
HTTP_PORT=11958

UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=185.198.189.2:13319
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=13318

These two ports are what I found in my local server_cfg.ini so I assumed they were set as so by me entering the server connection ports into ACServer.exe on my local machine.

Server is running and is called: WaywardS0n Ac Server
Is currently running a mod map and cars though.

Hope you're able to make heads or tales of all that, apologies, this is my first time doing anything like this.
I'm unable to upload those config files here, I can link them via Dropbox or something unless you have a preferred method?

Thanks again

EDIT: took the liberty of uploading the files to Dropbox, hopefully you can get them from here.

Last edited:
Hi Sean,

I see you configured an internet IP for the UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS in server_cfg.ini. Since server and plugin are running on the same machine, you should be able to use localhost, please try
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:13319

I also see you are using presets_cycle. Since with preset cycle the whole file gets replaced, please make sure you have set
in all server_cfg.ini in all preset folders (currently ...\presets\castle_combe\ and ...\presets\circuit_sarthe\)

You might also first try if the normal track cycle would work by adding

[TRACK_CYCLE]
TRACKS=spa,5;ks_nordschleife,endurance,2;mugello,6;nurburgring,6;silverstone,6;imola,6

to the bottom if you server_cfg.ini in ...\cfg\

If you get that working, we can then advance to finding the problem with presets cycle.

Cheers

Hi Sean,

I see you configured an internet IP for the UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS in server_cfg.ini. Since server and plugin are running on the same machine, you should be able to use localhost, please try

I also see you are using presets_cycle. Since with preset cycle the whole file gets replaced, please make sure you have set
in all server_cfg.ini in all preset folders (currently ...\presets\castle_combe\ and ...\presets\circuit_sarthe\)
Cheers

Aghhh! I knew it would be something simple.

That has got the Welcome message and /list_tracks working now!
But, /next_track or /change_track1 does not work

What should I check/try now?
I would rather do as you suggest than possibly make things worse again :)

/list_tracks works, you say? It then lists all the tracks or presets you have defined?

For /next_track or /change_track 1 (note the space between /change_track and 1) to work, you need to be admin. If you register as admin and write one of those commands, there should be a message "Track Change Incoming ...." No?
If not admin, you could vote for a track, but it will only change after race/time is over.

Hi Thomas,

Getting closer and closer!
That change_track command now works perfectly. Another simple mistake, whoops.

When I use the command,
The server kicks me and downs itself, but does not come back online. The CFG file is being switched for that of the selected track, but the server is not available.
Please find the logs here and let me know what you think's happening

I have already tried setting Create Server Window to 1 but this has not resolved :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back