Resource icon

Apps AC_TrackCycle 2.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
hmm, maybe you had it running twice or another AC server plugin was interfering, thus the error.
If you want to use several AC server plugins, you have to use AC_TrackCycle as UDP Broadcast relay,
using <add key="external_plugins" value="OtherPlugin, 11001, 127.0.0.1:12001"/>

I doubt that the router has anything to do with the problem.
Maybe try disabling the port on the router, then restart your PC and try again.

If it really doesn't work for you without forwarding the port, then I don't know why, sorry.

hmm, maybe you had it running twice or another AC server plugin was interfering, thus the error.
If you want to use several AC server plugins, you have to use AC_TrackCycle as UDP Broadcast relay,
using <add key="external_plugins" value="OtherPlugin, 11001, 127.0.0.1:12001"/>

I doubt that the router has anything to do with the problem.
Maybe try disabling the port on the router, then restart your PC and try again.

If it really doesn't work for you without forwarding the port, then I don't know why, sorry.

yes something funky was going on. Closed that port on router and it seems fine now. Apologies. Nothing to see here folks.lol

Hey. Im trying to get this one working in my linux server with mono. I've got everything configured and tried to start with console version and it just gives "Server running... Connection refused" Any tips? All ports should be open and i've tried other ones too.

if you have 5 players connected and change_track_immediately_if_percentage_of_players_voted is set to 80 and 4 (or more) players have voted, then the track will be changed immediately (if there is a clear winner in the votes).

Default is 101, which means disabled.

I'm trying to add multiple plugins through the proxy, however when I specify more than one, it starts giving the following errors in the Assetto Corsa console:
An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
Additionally the plugins don't work as expected.
Example of the TrackCycle config:
<add key="external_plugins" value="sTracker, 20104, 127.0.0.1:20105"/>
<add key="external_plugins" value="KissMyRank, 20106, 127.0.0.1:20107"/>
<add key="external_plugins" value="RealPenalty, 20110, 127.0.0.1:20111"/>
<add key="external_plugins" value="OtherPlugin, 20112, 127.0.0.1:20113"/>
Any idea what is wrong here?

By the way, I also tried the option to start plugins e.g.:
<add key="additional_exes" value="G:\assettocorsa\realPenalty\plugin\ac_penalty.exe"/>

But for some reason this doesn't work. The .exe is not not started by Track Cycle.

Took a bit of testing, but to answer my own questions:
Turns out we get "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." when specifying plugin ports, while the plugin isn't running.

As for specifying multiple plugins, they need to be in the same add key field, and can be separated with a semi column (;).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back