Resource icon

Misc AC Cars+Tracks TecSpecs ExcelScanner v4.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please Stop This updated AC Cars+Tracks TecSpecs ExcelScanner with a new update entry:

3.4 - 2020-07-21

-added more tyre info
-added simple string filter on "control" tab, affecting directory names
-"tags" columns are sorted now
View attachment 390792
View attachment 390793

Also included in this archive, so i can save the separate download:

IniReader v0.2 (v0.1 of it: -link-)
============
-added simple string filter on "control" tab, affecting directory names
-fixed some errors

Read the rest of this update entry...

remove "ks_" here
1595408895426.png

ok, I have a ton of cars (2000+) and tracks, I am getting a couple of runtime errors when running the scan. Its stopping on this line:

defSectF = CStr(Round(sTyreDimF * 1000)) + " / " + CStr(Round5((sTyreRADF - sTyreRimRADF) / sTyreDimF)) + " x R" + CStr(Round(sTyreRimRADF * 1000 * 0.2 / 2.45 - 1.45, 1)) + "''"

Understandably with this many cars it may be struggling, but may be a simple fix. Love the idea.

Please Stop This updated AC Cars+Tracks TecSpecs ExcelScanner with a new update entry:

v4.0 - 2022-02-07

-fixes
-added feature to unpack "data.acd" on the fly
-added feature to open all the "data\...ini" files of a car in a new Excel file
+also adds simple LUT-diagrams
+either use one of two new big buttons
+or do a scan and click on the car-name column
(you will be asked to open "data\...ini" files in a new spreadsheet)
View attachment 538900
result of scan:
View attachment 538904
data\.....ini's opened:
View attachment 538901
-all sources included...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi I use Office 2021 64 bits and receive a VBA error when opening the excel file. For "Public Declare Function ShellExecute Lib "shell32.dll" Alias "ShellExecuteA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal lpOperation As String, ByVal lpFile As String, ByVal lpParameters As String, ByVal lpDirectory As String, ByVal nShowCmd As Long) As Long" I receive a compilation error saying that (I translate from French) the code in this project has to be updated for 64 bits system. Verify and update the Declare instructions , after mark it with attribute PtrSafe...possible to resolve my issue? Thanks

Hi I use Office 2021 64 bits and receive a VBA error when opening the excel file. For "Public Declare Function ShellExecute Lib "shell32.dll" Alias "ShellExecuteA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal lpOperation As String, ByVal lpFile As String, ByVal lpParameters As String, ByVal lpDirectory As String, ByVal nShowCmd As Long) As Long" I receive a compilation error saying that (I translate from French) the code in this project has to be updated for 64 bits system. Verify and update the Declare instructions , after mark it with attribute PtrSafe...possible to resolve my issue? Thanks
Before an "official" update, can you please try this?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea