AC 90's DTM @ Nordschleife - Saturday 14th Mar. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think it's time we started getting back to slightly more serious racing for the club races. Tonight there was some fairly "public server" standards of driving (myself included!), I know it's not an easy track to drive, so I'm hoping that explains it, but sheesh.

I'm not saying we should be driving as seriously as a league or anything like that, but some more competitive racing would be nice. I know for a fact that we're all better drivers than what was on display this evening.

All drivers must follow the rules outlined in the club racing rules thread, they're not that demanding, yet people tend to forget them. I saw a lot of people disregarding track limits, completely cutting sections of track, not waiting for someone after disadvantaging them etc. etc.

Hopefully a lot of the bugs will be ironed out soon because that ruined the race for me (and a few other as well) before it even began with the audio issue, also the bugs tend to make the races a bit more crazy I've noticed.

Sorry for the rant fellas, and I love you all really, but let's get back on the ball from now on hey?

@Sun Levi and I had some serious racing, which is probably even more fun than screwing around :-P.

The last couple of events have been awesome for me, the racing has been fantastic! The BMW night, Abarth 500, lotus at Magione, GT at Silverstone and tonights race have been some of the best times in Sim racing for me!

And I just want to say that I really appreciate what you and Tony are doing setting these events up for us! I'm loving it!

The Abarth and Lotus races last week were fantastic. Exactly what club racing should be: great fun with hard but fair racing.

First time I actually won a race at Nords, seems I am finally starting to get the hang of the track!
Thanks @Sun Levi for the awesome battle throughout the entire race, we have never been more than 2 seconds seperated from eachother. I really had loads of fun. I really can't wait for the coming leagues and club races to give you some competition!

Thanks @Chris Stacey for organizing.

Was watching the replay then randomly saw this @Michael Young :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

VQtuwCJ.jpg
I told you man. My people need me. XD

I had a decent start but this track really is the most difficult in the world. :cool:

After totalling my car on the first lap I quit and rejoined only to total my car again on the next lap :/

However, due to this I was able to have one of the best battles I've had in a while with @kedy89 for almost an entire lap with us swapping positions a couple of times until I.... yep... totalled it again :cry::redface:

Even though I have driven only this track since 1.1 and have amassed maybe 10 hours on it, I still can't control even the easiest cars when the pressure is applied. Need more skill. Anyone have any spare they can lend me? :roflmao::p:D

I had a decent start but this track really is the most difficult in the world. :cool:

After totalling my car on the first lap I quit and rejoined only to total my car again on the next lap :/

However, due to this I was able to have one of the best battles I've had in a while with @kedy89 for almost an entire lap with us swapping positions a couple of times until I.... yep... totalled it again :cry::redface:

Even though I have driven only this track since 1.1 and have amassed maybe 10 hours on it, I still can't control even the easiest cars when the pressure is applied. Need more skill. Anyone have any spare they can lend me? :roflmao::p:D
Join the this soon after the GP tomorrow and I could lend you a hand http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/nordschleife-track-day-sunday-15th-mar-2015.102006/

I got hit first corner into nordschleife which was pretty much race over, into the wall and engine gone, don't think I saw a car again till the end of the race, good fun though.

I can see that a few people weren't happy with me in the first lap.

@David Armstrong, I have seen the incident at the chicane, and I apologise for not letting you back through.

@evo2rs, I did say sorry to you over Teamspeak (even though you kinda did sweep across my nose) and again I apoligise for the bump that sent you into the wall.

@Aaron Wilson, I must admit, I thought I was further up alongside you, but the contact was caused by the front of the car lifting over a bump while I was trying to move away, not me trying to hit you at all. Again, sorry for any hard feeling you may have had to me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back