AC 90's DTM @ Nordschleife - Saturday 14th Mar. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I know, ABS has been used first time in 1991 for E30 DTM, but never mind. I just don't like driving aids in these beasts. It's gay.

<Mod edit: Link removed. This is a sign up thread. Let's keep it that way.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, ABS has been used first time in 1991 for E30 DTM, but never mind. I just don't like driving aids in these beasts. It's gay.
Please keep your homophobic insults to yourself. RD is open to every human being, no matter their sexual orientation. Last warning.

3e8acdd9b4d6aa98e66abfd930e6230c.jpg

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
All AU club events are run with electronic driving aids set to the car's factory setting. Whether you choose to use them or not is totally up to you, but the option to use them will remain there so long as they're present in the car's real life counter part.

If we drive a car that has no driving aids in real life (Tatuus FA01, RUF or the F40 for example) then it won't have any in the AU events.

This is not going to be fun for me, the Alfa doesn't have enough downforce for me to be comfortable with. Just gotta hope Kunos fix the MASSIVE bug to do with not counting laps as you cross the startline :cautious:

Just gotta hope Kunos fix the MASSIVE bug to do with not counting laps as you cross the startline :cautious:

I've only raced the endurance layout. Once I thought I'd be cocky and leave the pits, go the wrong way until I reached the end of the pits. There I would turn left and go onto the track that way. Of course, when I crossed the line - nothing happened.

My guess is that's somehow related. I dunno how, but maybe.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back