rF2 2h WEC @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 31st January 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
hi everybody!

I'd like to partecipate together with @Nicolò Fabbri with the sls, GT race at the Nordschleife it's goin to be great fun :D

@Daiman Patel me and @Nicolò Fabbri would like to fisically swap on the same PC, as we did for the VSCC in Spa. Is it possible? we are roommates and we have no other way to swap as we use the same pc in here... let me know :)

will the race be at dark? or we'll race under the german "sun"? :roflmao: and the weather is goin to be random or it is goin to be some rain for sure?

thanks! :thumbsup:

hi everybody!

I'd like to partecipate together with @Nicolò Fabbri with the sls, GT race at the Nordschleife it's goin to be great fun :D

@Daiman Patel me and @Nicolò Fabbri would like to fisically swap on the same PC, as we did for the VSCC in Spa. Is it possible? we are roommates and we have no other way to swap as we use the same pc in here... let me know :)

will the race be at dark? or we'll race under the german "sun"? :roflmao: and the weather is goin to be random or it is goin to be some rain for sure?

thanks! :thumbsup:
It will be a day/night cycle as far as I am aware and it will be dry :)

IMPORTANT

The weather forecast for the race is DRY (there's a first time for everything at the Nürburgring :roflmao:).

The event shall run on a day-night cycle, with a time scale of x5; the race will begin at 1pm, and finish at 10pm (in-game time). Be sure to practice running in the dark (the server is already setup so that it will dark at times).

@Erwin Levasier & @Amedeo Fiorella: driver swapping on the same PC is not a problem, as long as you inform me who the second driver will be by tagging them in a reply in this thread. :) Also, the second driver must have a license in order to race (if the driver does not already have a license then they will be required to purchase a Premium membership in order to race). :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.