rF2 2h WEC @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 31st January 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
To do that I believe you would have to break 56 which was the number of cars connected at the start of a VEC test race last year. :)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they have some pretty horrendous server stability issues with this number of cars, hence why they now limit the grid size to 40? We may have to set a cap as well, depending on how many more sign-ups we get.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they have some pretty horrendous server stability issues with this number of cars, hence why they now limit the grid size to 40? We may have to set a cap as well, depending on how many more sign-ups we get.

Yessir... everything caught fire and it was very bad. Hence the server cap now :)

Important note:

Make sure your systems can handle the load. :)

You can test the Vmod "serie" in single player mode. If you select the WEC Vmod it will allow to have more then 29 AI on the grid. :geek:
Make sure everything is running smooth during the start.

Lower graphic setting if needed. Lower max visible cars if needed.

Make sure you don't run out of RAM:
Lower circuit details and texture details if needed.

Damn it now I can look at laptimes and stuff :D
By the way the laptimes in the 2:xx were not done with a fighter jet just people shortcutting the track twice.

They are so obvious, so it shouldnt be a problem to leave them in. This laptime would require an everage speed of 750kph :D

I also noticed the S2 times of 0.15 sec which gave the game away.
Otherwise I was going to do it and park up for 6 min and 20 sec and put a 8min 20 in there for Freddy!

BTW did some laps tonight and the GTR has kept its personality. The track is stunning and the realheadmotion just great. When I pitted I was looking for my passport to "get back into the room"

The livetiming is really interesting @Matt Horst did a really fast time in the SLS and with a few other fast guys in the SLS these cars could get right in the mix at the front after the first round of pit stops. Thank god the pit speed limit is pretty high on the server :D
Freddy how many laps do you think the GTR will do on a tank?

I think I had 45-46 litres left after 1 lap plus outlap on the sprint circuit. So say 48 left!!!! (17used)
65 divided by 4 is 16.25.:geek:
Will Ihave to fuel save!:confused:

and how many laps will the race go?
Will it be 15? My maths say the leaders will start a 15th lap. Oh wait a minute they are long pit stops arent they.
Edit: if a pit stop is total time lost of 36 sec then its looking like 14 laps.

Last edited:
Freddy how many laps do you think the GTR will do on a tank?

I think I had 45-46 litres left after 1 lap plus outlap on the sprint circuit. So say 48 left!!!! (17used)
65 divided by 4 is 16.25.:geek:
Will Ihave to fuel save!:confused:

and how many laps will the race go?
Will it be 15? My maths say the leaders will start a 15th lap. Oh wait a minute they are long pit stops arent they.
Should be 4 Laps. I am sorry if it's close the fuel numbers were dailed in on much shorter tracks. The Corvette had been updated already. Maybe a bit less downforce can help as well as it makes fuel consumption a bit better sometimes. If you have to save fuel, it will be 100% fixed for the next event.
I could provide a fix tomorrow, but I dont know, if it would be too much of a hassle for @Daiman Patel and @Gijs van Elderen that short before the race to set everything up 100%.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%