rF2 2h WEC @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 31st January 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
May I ask why the Porsche isnt available for this race? :)
They were taken out, because they are both conversions and not up to the same level as the Apex Merc and the ISI cars (Apex Modding is currently working on the physics for the Porsche and Corvette to improve them). Additionally we wanted to see how the ISI cars work with the Merc, so it is better to reduce the number of GT3 cars to the once that are in focus in terms of BOP. The Seat and Civic are in to see how the multiclass racing is working round the track and if slower cars like the Clio could be added.

Any news on that?
I havent invested time into it so far. I did however raced with the Seat Leon against @Dennis Coufal yesterday and if the Seat and Civic get more top speed they can be really big trouble for the GT3 cars.

I would say I prepare a version of the Honda and contact the Seat modder to get permission to change it. So if it doesnt work out for this round, we would have them at least for the next event.

Yep, I can understand that it is pretty booring with these two cars.
I have to see, if the Honda is encrypted, but I think it is not. Would you prefer just a bit longer 6th gear or in general a gearbox with more options as you dont really need the 1st and 2nd gear in the Civic on the Nordschleife?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back