2023 Performance Mod (Modular Mod)

Misc 2023 Performance Mod (Modular Mod) 0.05 Beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
For those who say the mod doesn't work.
How do you test the mod? In which mode. How does it make itself felt that the mod does not work?

For those who say the mod works.
Same questions. Where did you test the mod? Etc.

Thanks.
I tried the mod in career mode with Aston Martin and it works. Stroll for example goes very slow from 14 down. Ferrari is faster than Redbull in speed. It is what I have seen in the 3 races that I have

I tried the mod in career mode with Aston Martin and it works. Stroll for example goes very slow from 14 down. Ferrari is faster than Redbull in speed. It is what I have seen in the 3 races that I have
Aston Martin in P14 isn't that great either. But better than P18.

Interesting that Ferrari is faster than RedBull. Ferrari has a little less drag in this mod, but still more than RedBull.

Which teams/drivers make it into Q3 in your career?

Aston Martin in P14 isn't that great either. But better than P18.

Interesting that Ferrari is faster than RedBull. Ferrari has a little less drag in this mod, but still more than RedBull.

Which teams/drivers make it into Q3 in your career?

Attachments

• Quali.png
    Quali.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Alonso. :laugh: Okay, that's strong. p2 :unsure:
But why RedBull so far behind? It should be the best car in terms of performance. Strange. :cautious:

And how does Norris manage the McLaren to P10? :confused:

I get the same thing as Jordiki. I’ve only done Grand Prix mode but it looks like base- Ferrari/Red Bull, Mercedes, Alpine/McLaren together, then Aston in 18-19. Occasionally 14 for Seb. This is just qualifying, I haven’t done a race yet.

I might try and verify the files and try again, return to stock and go from there. I uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail, but verifying game files might do something?

With the fresh reinstall I can confirm I’m on the current version (and full transparency, I am on Steam). Would going to a previous version help? Guess we’ll see what the folks that have got it to work say.

Yes. I would like to understand why it works for some people. But not for other people.
It is also interesting that even though the performance of the team/car is improved, it still achieves the same results as with standard performance.

Hi bro,|
Can you write full instruction hwo to manual install the mod? Pls I'm struggling with it so much.
I already downloaded ego erp archiver.

Yes. I would like to understand why it works for some people. But not for other people.
It is also interesting that even though the performance of the team/car is improved, it still achieves the same results as with standard performance.
Same here. I know that this thread will be the second to know when I figure it out lol. I appreciate the work you’re putting in and I want to help everyone get it to work!

Hi bro,|
Can you write full instruction hwo to manual install the mod? Pls I'm struggling with it so much.
I already downloaded ego erp archiver.
Start EGO Erp -> file open steamLiberay, steamapps, commen, f1 22, 2022_asset_groups", "f1_2022-vehicle_package", "Teams" and then the "WEP. Open "WEP/Team.erp" with EGO. XML. XML File import. Import the XML Mod file. save.

I'll do more races during the next few days.
If something went wrong, i'll let you know.;)
Thanks. That helps a lot. I'm still testing myself. But often I don't have the time to test everything myself.
I am very thankful for your help. And everyone else who does it too.
But don't feel obligated to do it.

Ok, 3rd race in career (2nd with your Mod enabled) Melburne. Same options as i wrote before.
Standings after Q3 :

Attachments

• 20230310101627_1.jpg
    20230310101627_1.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 48
Race : Absolutely amazing.
Crash between Perez and Verstappen in the 1st corner after the start.
VER had to pit to get a new wing. I was able to overtake LEC and was second. I had really good fights with Perez for position 1.
SC on lap 14 because of SAR and I was able to pass Perez in the pits.
Battle with Perez until lap 24 when he over-enthusiastic crashed into my rear and damaged his front wing.
Strong performance from Mercedes. Maybe they have new sidepods.;):whistling:
Race Result :

Attachments

• 20230310111226_1.jpg
    20230310111226_1.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20230310111244_1.jpg
    20230310111244_1.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 56

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 453 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 298 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.8%
Back