2023 Performance Mod (Modular Mod)

Misc 2023 Performance Mod (Modular Mod) 0.05 Beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
Shoya_525 submitted a new resource:

2023 Performance Mod - F1 2023 Performance Mod. BETA

View attachment 645130

Welcome to my 2023 Performance Mod

The mod is intended to reflect the performance of the new 2023 Formal 1 season. As of now it's just my own guesses because apart from the tests in Bahrain and the Race we haven't seen much.

The team order is as follows:

RedBull

Ferrari
Mercedes
Aston Martin
Alpine
Alfa Romeo

Alpha Tauri
Hass
McLaren
Williams

Updates are planned with...

Read more about this resource...

Hey all,

I'm having a hell of a time getting this or any performance mod to work. I've tried this version here in addition to an attempt to edit personally, but every time I load up into a Grand Prix (don't want to waste time going through the career/MyTeam stuff to test atm), I'm getting the same results. I've looked everywhere in the game file but can't find anything except for the 2022_f1_vehicle_package ERPs. I've even tried to edit straight in there to no avail. I did a clean modular mods install just now, and I have EEA 9.0. Is there anything else I would be missing...?

• Deleted member 1946917

Hey all,

I'm having a hell of a time getting this or any performance mod to work. I've tried this version here in addition to an attempt to edit personally, but every time I load up into a Grand Prix (don't want to waste time going through the career/MyTeam stuff to test atm), I'm getting the same results. I've looked everywhere in the game file but can't find anything except for the 2022_f1_vehicle_package ERPs. I've even tried to edit straight in there to no avail. I did a clean modular mods install just now, and I have EEA 9.0. Is there anything else I would be missing...?
The ERP included in the mod needs to be placed in F1 22> _MODULAR_MODS > _ACTIVE

If that still doesn’t work, check if you accidentally have equal performance turned on in GP mode.

other than that, no idea.

The ERP included in the mod needs to be placed in F1 22> _MODULAR_MODS > _ACTIVE

If that still doesn’t work, check if you accidentally have equal performance turned on in GP mode.

other than that, no idea.
Yes to it being in active and no - Double checked the equal performance. Shame because I’d love to use this. Hell, I even fresh reinstalled the game to see if anything would help.

Last edited:
The correct order:

Red Bull

Ferrari
Aston Martin

Mercedes

Alpine
Alfa Romeo

Alpha Tauri
Williams
Haas
McLaren

This is my take on the order after the Bahrain race.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 146 86.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 29.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 59 34.9%