2018 RD Touring Car Championship (R3E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 387850

I may have missed this somewhere, but I assume we're using the Grand Prix layout for Portimao? All the other layouts seems fairly obvious given Slovakiaring only has one, Indy and Spa must be the GP layouts and the Nordschleife is listed as the 24hr layout.

I spent most of yesterday running a network cable (discreetly!) from the front door of my house into the attic were my rig is. Preparation of sorts I guess :D

Lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one with that problem. Thinking of trying a power extender but the electrical wiring in my house is a little old and I know they can be fussy with that sort of thing. So for the time being....10m Ethernet lead it is! :)

• Deleted member 387850

Lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one with that problem. Thinking of trying a power extender but the electrical wiring in my house is a little old and I know they can be fussy with that sort of thing. So for the time being....10m Ethernet lead it is! :)

25m of Cat5e and about 100x 6mm cable clips later and I'm good to go :D

• Deleted member 387850

getting wrong password on the server currently. I have used the one from the new private convo.

I was on for a short while earlier and had to use the password @Ross Garland posted in the “RDTCC Practice Server” conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 75 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 122 56.5%