2018 Formula One Mexican Grand Prix

Good from Ric but the best driver on the grid is crazy to say. The race is tomorrow. You know Max..

Like I said, tomorrow Ric wins or his car will die so...
..anyways Ric is the best driver of all grid, Hands down! He has shown it everytime the cars are leveled!!!
image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm out of serving beer guys. Sorry. Don't want to be part of personal hatred against an individual (no matter who he/she is). See you tomorrow when the race starts and will give it another try.

In general: Just (try to) be positive (please)

A large percentage of all the posts in these F1 threads are claimed by Verstappen love or hate posts instead of really discussing F1... this is just not fun anymore.... :( Can you please do anything about this dear site admins?

A large percentage of all the posts in these F1 threads are claimed by Verstappen love or hate posts instead of really discussing F1... this is just not fun anymore.... :( Can you please do anything about this dear site admins?
It's part of the F1 discussion, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
We all know Max hate to see his team mate in front of him ("sore loser", anyone?:geek:), I predict him crashing in Dan in turn one. Or four at best.
And bury in mind... I already voted for Dan, as just a few of you so... you know... I know things... :sneaky:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 40 31.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 37.2%