2018 Formula One Mexican Grand Prix

Stop praising Verstappen like crazy for things that are nothing unusual.

You raise a valid point about Leclerc and it does show, but then everyone is different.

I was praising him as he often lets his mouth run and on this occasion has not, i’m allowed to praise him when I see fit to do so. I have quite rightly criticised him in the past.

I think you need to ease back on your tone, this is a discussion. You should NOT be telling me or anyone else what to do.

Be civil.

With a cold Corona in my left hand and a couple in the fridge I hope we will witness a spectacular race. May the best one win. Enjoy!!

Edit: so far so good. Great start of Lewis! Vettel and Bottas touched each other slightly.Nothing special

Last edited:
My experience is that as long someone keeps t within the site rules they pretty much can go flat out mental. The mods will see it as “strong verbal expression”. It’s seems that none of the site representatives gives a **** about the toxicity imho. Only solution to this problem seems to be the option to block people. And since the trolls are pretty much always the same it’s fairly easily. And to have a less toxic thread is a delight.
Thanks for the tip! I blocked all the people that do not contribute to a normal discussion and now reading these F1 threads wil be fun again.

Verstappen Imperial, untouchable, in another level.
Nice moment between Vettel and Hamilton.

Edit: Congratulations Lewis Hamilton!

Last edited:
Phenomenal drive by Max. Great start, great tire management, lapping almost the complete field, great win. Feel sad for Daniel though... he deserves much better than all this bad luck. Congrats to Lewis as well for a well deserved 5th world championship.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.