2018 Formula One Mexican Grand Prix

As much as I would like Seb to win and Lewis to crash, so we can continue to trick ourselves how championship is not done, this is clear Max win. I wonder what Ric can do, and can his car survive the race.

Wow FP1 hasn't even started yet and people are already getting reply bans for saying nonsense? Just once I'd like to see a F1 race weekend thread that doesn't turn into a flame war.

As much as I would like Seb to win and Lewis to crash, so we can continue to trick ourselves how championship is not done, this is clear Max win. I wonder what Ric can do, and can his car survive the race.

I never understand people wishing for a driver to crash (You can still die in an F1 car you know). How about wishing for Vettel to win the right way (the race, not the championship; that ship has sailed)...you know, by actually driving better than everyone else?

I never understand people wishing for a driver to crash (You can still die in an F1 car you know). How about wishing for Vettel to win the right way (the race, not the championship; that ship has sailed)...you know, by actually driving better than everyone else?
You miss understood me, first part of post is for those few people still thinking that championship is still open. It may be that I constructed the sentence in poor way, so it's not 100% clear sarcasm. ;) I never wished anyone to crash, but saw it to many times. And it is really bad thing when I see someone really wanting that. :( Hope it's clear now?

P.S. My wish in F1 is same for every race, to be close and fought on track.

You miss understood me, first part of post is for those few people still thinking that championship is still open. It may be that I constructed the sentence in poor way, so it's not 100% clear sarcasm. ;) I never wished anyone to crash, but saw it to many times. And it is really bad thing when I see someone really wanting that. :( Hope it's clear now?

P.S. My wish in F1 is same for every race, to be close and fought on track.

Understood and in total agreement. :thumbsup:

Wow FP1 hasn't even started yet and people are already getting reply bans for saying nonsense? Just once I'd like to see a F1 race weekend thread that doesn't turn into a flame war.
Indeed a sad reflection on our supposed ability to communicate like adults without insults or personal abuse, and not forgetting some degree of intelligence.

Okay, forget that nonsense, the more you scratch the itch, the more it wounds and bleed.

I have a question, Lewis seems ready to grab the title now, but if Vettel hope is still alive, what results is he looking for? Is it possible to have another weekend and still no WC?

Okay, forget that nonsense, the more you scratch the itch, the more it wounds and bleed.

I have a question, Lewis seems ready to grab the title now, but if Vettel hope is still alive, what results is he looking for? Is it possible to have another weekend and still no WC?

If Vettel wins, Lewis has to finish at least 7th. So maybe if Lewis gets a DNF, there there might be another weekend.

Reactions: NDG
Some very fast times in FP1 but also an enormous tire degradation. Now let's see what FP2 will bring.

edit: this week Max' RBR with engine (?) failure in FP2...Does he has to start from the back again? Last week felt sorry for Daniel and now for Max. Hopefully solved soonish without any penalty

Last edited:
add:

- Grosjean crashes
- Perez hits Ocon
- Kimi yells on the radio
- Alonso gets airborne
- Max overtakes 10+ cars
- Lewis says "Amazing work, guys" at least once on the radio
- Minimum 1 Renault engine blows up

1 Renault PU down, check.

If Vettel wins, Lewis has to finish at least 7th. So maybe if Lewis gets a DNF, there there might be another weekend.

Okay thanks, I just watched paddock pass and same is said. So Lewis needs to DNF 3 times :roflmao:.

Some very fast times in FP1 but also an enormous tire degradation. Now let's see what FP2 will bring.

edit: this week Max' RBR with engine (?) failure in FP2...Does he has to start from the back again? Last week felt sorry for Daniel and now for Max. Hopefully solved soonish without any penalty

If I remember it right, they have enough spare parts, even engine to not have a penalty. They just need to use the C spec engine that they didn't like if I understand it correctly. I can be wrong though. I need to look where I read it again.

Basically Lewis would have to be injured for the rest of the season AND Vettel pull off the drives of his life AND hope Ferrari doesn’t make pit strategy errors...for 3 races straight.

Somebody call Lewis’ Dad and tell him make extra space in the trophy room for WDC número cinco :roflmao:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 50 87.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 35.1%