2018 Formula One Mexican Grand Prix

But hope fore a Redbull pole

Qualifications mean nothing to me since Redbull picked the wrong man for their only available car.
It's crystal clear that they only have one car cause you never seen a double retirement apart from the Baku collision and suddenly after Daniel leaving rumors Max starts outqualifying him. Lolll what a coincidence!!!

Last edited:
Qualifications mean nothing to me since Redbull picked the wrong man for their only available car.
It's crystal clear that they only have one car cause you never seen a double retirement apart from the Baku collision and suddenly after Daniel leaving rumors Max starts outqualifying him. Lolll what a coincidence!!!

They have the same car.
Yesterday the free practise was close between the two drivers

And now the people who claims Ricciardo is disadvantaged can have a nice cup of STFU ;). Would have love to see Verstappen on pole, but I’d rather like to see him tomorrow on the highest step at the end. And Ricciardo second and the Hamminator third.

We’ll see tomorrow. I guess it can get either a spectacle to watch or boring as hell. After the race we know it. But sure a great result for RB and great to see Ricciardo still got it. For him I hope Renault will eventually find something to compete.

For Ferrari such a shame. Would be nice if they could outpace Mercedes. While on the other hand two Saubers in top 10. Wow! They must have a great chassis, as Haas was very, very, very dissapointing.

Lewis did what he needed to do. The Bulls were faster than every other car at this track but he's still in the best place for his needs. Good for Ricciardo beating crashstappen as he did. He hasn't had the chance to show just what he is really capable of doing because of his dreadful car this season. I hope that crashstappen knows how fortunate he's been this season.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 67 88.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 23 30.3%