2018 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

[QUOTE = "Jacco van der Zaag, bericht: 2841823, lid: 64899"] Wat is oneerlijk? Dat Verstappen door kan gaan, terwijl Vettel opnieuw kon beginnen?

In plaats van gewoon iets te roepen, kom je met argumenten. Je bent gewoon een verspilling van tijd omdat je zo bent. [/ QUOTE]

Je maakt je eigen regels. Verstappen was ook van de baan door Vettel fout

Where am I making my own rules?

I'm trying to explain to you, what could be the thoughts of race control, in giving penalties or not.

Again, I'm done with you. Now for real. You're just being stubborn, immature and can't stand an opinion against your hero.

Wondering if Ferrari will order Kimi and Seb to swap places, even though Seb is over 30 seconds behind...

Well deserved victory for Lewis.
Max together with Bottas on the podium again.
RedBull 3&4 was not expected. Daniel Driver of the Day :thumbsup:
Ferrari focus on next season. This years Champ is - almost- decided

I saw a nice comment in Dutch on a site this week.

“On monday the Italians will eat pannini with sliced Ferrari.” :roflmao:

Lmao with Verstappen still finishing third. Ricciardo very neatly to fourth and for me the driver of the day. And Hamilton... What a solid drive! Well deserved WDC and WCC coming (as long he and Mercedes don’t go the Vettel and Ferrari way :roflmao:).

The great Lewis Hamilton continues his dominance, meanwhile for Vettel, the obvious desperation and the flurry of mistakes just goes on.... and on and on.

It is hilarious to hear the guys at SkySports continue to hope and make excuses for their golden boy (Vettel) and Ferrari though - real fans there.

Vettel's had a tough weekend Advice to get a gold chain, party hard, get a plane up your fashion, listen to some rap music ...
But better hurry up because Charles Leclerc is coming.

Great track with some great overtaking moves regardless of the Championship result

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.