2018 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

tenor.gif

I quoted you. Here, you talk about Suzuka, and this season. So, I'm curious. When did Vettel crashed into Hamilton at Baku this year? I think you had a replay from last year.

So I'm not the one who is twisting things, you are. You have said those things. The only mistake I'm taking to Max (and you, apparently) is about Baku, when he collided with Ricciardo.

So please, let it be. I can't stand people who are making things up and are lying, and forget what they have said.

you make it difficult for yourself. I have enjoyed Max today. ;)

muzikant, you better can't use the name MAX, it seems to trigger some overhere!
Result: an endless discussion.
Max is a lot in the picture, you and me know why!
Chears mate, have a nice race.:thumbsup:

Oke take a look...
https://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/verstappen-versus-ricciardo-de-keiharde-cijfers-111809
https://www.racing-statistics.com/en/drivers/compare/daniel-ricciardo/max-verstappen/seasons/2018
https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/1...2018-head-to-heads-whats-the-qualifying-score
We talking about suzuka this day.... this season! ;)
For some people it remains difficult to accept that Max is really among the top drivers. Maybe you should accept that more, there can never be a compliment here if only he does something wrong. That is the whole season. That is a shame because he did nothing wrong after Monaco. In fact, he is the strongest with lewis at the moment. In the third slowest car. Max is just faster than Ricardo at the moment and is nothing but the truth. And that's not because I do not like Ricardo. I think it's the nicest racing driver.

I'm not like you, I give credit where credit is due.

:rolleyes: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/2018-russian-grand-prix-driver-of-the-day-vote-now.160032/page-2#post-2838535 :rolleyes:

And all links you post here just make me laugh. Only thing that Max is really better than Daniel is QUALIFYING THIS YEAR. Period.
And have few more points - cause Daniel have so much car problems AND! penalties (you can't really see that in your beautiful statistic:)) for wide variety of car troubles. Even today in qualy he had a problem with car and couldn't start in Q2. If you're honest person you would admit that.
And... don't know why should we talk about Max in every F1 topic.
You're not only blind fan, you just try to be annoying.
Ricciardo-versus-Verstappen-46-races.jpg

:laugh::laugh:
Mic drop. :giggle:

:rolleyes: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/2018-russian-grand-prix-driver-of-the-day-vote-now.160032/page-2#post-2838535 :rolleyes:

And all links you post here just make me laugh. Only thing that Max is really better than Daniel is QUALIFYING THIS YEAR. Period.
And have few more points - cause Daniel have so much car problems AND! penalties (you can't really see that in your beautiful statistic:)) for wide variety of car troubles. Even today in qualy he had a problem with car and couldn't start in Q2. If you're honest person you would admit that.

You took some time and effort to make your point.
Ricciardo had a lot more experience since you started counting.

I really hope for him the Renault deal works out for him and us, i like they guy very much.
Would be great to have a few midfield teams closing the gap.
But being let down by the Renault engine another time and Max still has engine mapping problems on the C-spec engine.
Than seeing the new Honda update on the TR's giving them their best qualify result ever, would make him scratch his head a few times in his hotelroom this evening.

Last edited:

Haha that is a old static! Daniel have more experience than Max duh... difficult for you a compliment for Max the same like Keto. See other post a new genaration F1 Verstappen, Occon, Leclerq..get used to it. Simple think simple discussion.

You makes my laugh.... you say period. I am sorry for you but this year is 14 - 3 in qualification advantage for Max.:rolleyes:;):thumbsup:

@gamer19:
You forgot to mention that Verstappen's also a better 'crasher'.
Despite qualifying Ricciardo is better in almost everything, considering gridpenalties/mechanical failures are not his fault.
Thanks for sharing that statistics table with us. @muzikant's made a real fool of himself. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@gamer19:
You forgot to mention that Verstappen's also a better 'crasher'.
Despite qualifying Ricciardo is better in almost everything, considering gridpenalties are not his fault.

@muzikant:
Thanks for sharing that statistics table with us. You've made a real fool of yourself. :thumbsup:

So why Keto? Season 2018 Max had more points and 14 -3 in qualification.
Nothing to say :sleep:

You forgot one thing: AGE
Leclerc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's a much better driver than Verstappen, but you don't notice that because he's only driving in a Sauber and you and your friend are focussing on a certain crashBELGIAN. Did you see Leclerc spin today and recover his car? That's alien! Well, that's not alien at all. It's only a matter of having a well balanced car; the car did it all by itself.

Last edited:
Leclerc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's a much better driver than Verstappen, but you don't notice that because he's only driving in a Sauber and you and your friend are focussing on a certain crashBELGIAN. Did you see Leclerc spin today and recover his car? That's alien!

What a child are you. What I say I like the new generation F1. But you hate Max. That is your problem

What a child are you. What I say I like the new generation F1. But you hate Max. That is your problem
You're jubilating for a Belgian guy! Really? Since when do the Dutch jubilate for Belgians? I don't hate him at all, but I'm certainly not a fan(boy) of his. He hasn't convinced me so far and you better get used to it.

Last edited:
All those saying F1 is boring this and that.... You'll still watch the race and still come to the F1 threads here and moan how F1 is not the same
If you don't like Smoking Quit it .. Don't complain about it then light up a next cigarette..

Am sure we'll see you guys back here after the race or on the next F1 thread.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 63 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 22 31.0%