2018 Formula One Austrian Grand Prix

There was space for him to stay on track and he didn't ? why don't you post the video of verstappen then not leaving any space and pushing his rear of balance. This is without mention that he's more than half a car length back so he doesn't even have right of way being where he was on the track.

Kimi went wide and max got on his left. He had the right on the left turn. Kimi took an aggressive apex line, which he shouldn't. Race incident .

En waar is mijn vriend Keto ?? Geen reactie op zijn overwinning :lach:
Mercedes was by far the fastest, but they failed. Ricciardo had to pit twice and retired. It only shows that if a strong competition fails, that even a crashboy can win a race. He got the win handed on a plate, my grandmother would have done a better job. At least Leclerc finished 9th in that Sauber which is again an outstanding performance. I hope to see him in a Ferrari next year, although Raikkonen is still on a top level considering his age.
To a Dutch 46 year old child I can only say: GROW UP! Your behavior is pathetic.

Last edited:
Great race, I wish Raikkonen could catch Verstappen at the end, we should have had a big finale and shame both Mercs went out. Bottas and Vettel were incredible in overtaking today. Raikkonen a bit of a loose canon :laugh: but made the race really interesting at the start... :thumbsup:
I love F1, unless they race in Montecarlo :roflmao:

[QUOTE = "keto95, bericht: 2781348, lid: 308846"] Mercedes was veruit de snelste, maar ze faalden. Ricciardo moest twee keer putten en stopte. Het laat alleen zien dat als een sterke competitie faalt, zelfs een crashboy een race kan winnen. Hij kreeg de overwinning op een bord, mijn grootmoeder zou het beter hebben gedaan. Ten minste Leclerc eindigde als negende in die Sauber, wat opnieuw een uitstekende prestatie is. Ik hoop hem volgend jaar in een Ferrari te zien, hoewel Raikkonen nog steeds op een topniveau is gezien zijn leeftijd.
Aan een Nederlands 46-jarig kind kan ik alleen maar zeggen: GROW UP! Je gedrag is zielig. [/ QUOTE]

Ha there you are... :roflmao:

[QUOTE = "keto95, bericht: 2781348, lid: 308846"] Mercedes was veruit de snelste, maar ze faalden. Ricciardo moest twee keer putten en stopte. Het laat alleen zien dat als een sterke competitie faalt, zelfs een crashboy een race kan winnen. Hij kreeg de overwinning op een bord, mijn grootmoeder zou het beter hebben gedaan. Ten minste Leclerc eindigde als negende in die Sauber, wat opnieuw een uitstekende prestatie is. Ik hoop hem volgend jaar in een Ferrari te zien, hoewel Raikkonen nog steeds op een topniveau is gezien zijn leeftijd.
Aan een Nederlands 46-jarig kind kan ik alleen maar zeggen: GROW UP! Je gedrag is zielig. [/ QUOTE]

Mercedes was by far the fastest, but they failed. Ricciardo had to pit twice and retired. It only shows that if a strong competition fails, that even a crashboy can win a race. He got the win handed on a plate, my grandmother would have done a better job. At least Leclerc finished 9th in that Sauber which is again an outstanding performance. I hope to see him in a Ferrari next year, although Raikkonen is still on a top level considering his age.
To a Dutch 46 year old child I can only say: GROW UP! Your behavior is pathetic.

Your knowledge about motor racing is the same like my grandmother knowledge about motor racing.

You can only have respect for Max after all the criticsm the last months... right or wrong?
If you doing this on your 20 years of age with all the pressure you have a real strong mind. And that makes him a driver to keep in mind.

I think we have seen a great comeback of Max in the last 3 GP’s with 3 podiums (3rd, 2nd and now 1st). Most of the win of today was because of Max’ own driving, not because of other drivers failing. Max made sure he did not ask too much of his tires directly after his pitstop, what probably was Ricciardo’s en Hamilton’s mistake, and was the key to the victory of Max. I also think both Ferrari’s should have started pushing earlier at the end of the race, since they seemed to have the better tires. But... they did not... and Max won.

And... people that still call Max ‘crashkid’ all the time maybe should view some interviews that were done today after the race, especially the one with Christian Horner.

Great race:thumbsup:. Max did a damn good job out there. Preserving his engine and tires, calculating the time between him and the Ferrari's, great stuff!
RB ring shows that F1 is still is a mechanic sport.
Anybody saw the MotoGP?? Watch it, it is like a moto3 race...amazing! What a weekend filled with amazing races.:inlove:

I think the order in the poll is related to the standing in the WC at that moment in time? And Lewis seems to be leading the WC very often.;)

Yeah he lead from the 4th or 5th race(?)
(Good point..time to confirm and check the first few threads)

[QUOTE = "pcraenme, bericht: 2781438, lid: 89868"] Ik denk dat we een geweldige comeback van Max hebben gezien in de laatste 3 GP's met 3 podiums (3e, 2e en nu 1e). Het grootste deel van de overwinning van vandaag was vanwege het eigen rijgedrag van Max, niet vanwege het falen van andere coureurs. Max zorgde ervoor dat hij niet te veel van zijn banden vroeg na zijn pitstop, wat waarschijnlijk Ricciardo's en Hamilton's fout was, en de sleutel was tot de overwinning van Max. Ik denk ook dat beide Ferrari's aan het einde van de race eerder hadden moeten pushen, omdat ze de betere banden leken te hebben. Maar ... dat deden ze niet ... en Max won.

En ... mensen die de hele tijd Max 'Crashkid' nog steeds noemen, moeten misschien enkele interviews bekijken die vandaag na de race zijn gedaan, vooral die met Christian Horner. [/ QUOTE]

Goede post! Completely agree :thumbsup:

Interesting fact of the day, it was 63 years ago the last time Mercedes had a double retirement due to Mechanical problems and that was the 1955 Italian Grand Prix, their final race before going dormant until the 1980s

You are getting to be a p.i.t.a
So 9e finish is great in your troubled mind, 1e is nothing! Your Max hate is not the opinion in Holland, so you stand alone! I would like to know why?, So all overhere maybe can underunderstand what and why!:(

Last edited:
a pity that both mercedes have to retire to give us a great race, i mean seriously, i really enjoyed that race. I didnt enjoy a race that much since ... well.. long time. Great job from max and his tires management, good job romain for P4, what a great way to score his first points of the season. And Leclerc once again in the points.. i really hope to see him in a ferrari soon :)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 57.1%