2018 Formula One Austrian Grand Prix

Came back like a maniac? Ehh, no. Shall we mention how Max defends his positions? He was lucky he kept his frontwing and didn´t give Kimi a puncture.
And btw, a bunch of cheeky smileys dont make your point any more valid.
Well, just like Raikonnen tried to keep his second place.

@Grape-Juice if just had took that screenshot a second later... Screenshots doesn’t say a thing. The full situation on video says everything.

And btw @IMrIMike a bunch of cheeky smileys makes life more fun. :sneaky:;):thumbsup:

thanks a lot

@Grape-Juice where is your gap now?
gap.jpg

you know what? why do i even bother.. stewards investigated and there was no further action, max won, vettel leads the championship again and both mercs retired. a brilliant day for me and i actually don't give a damn about anything else. Go max and forza ferrari!

I’m sorry, WTF is up with Pirelli’s tires atm. I don’t think one race this season the tires have had a constant or comparable:
-Durability(one race the ultras will last the whole race, one the softs go in 10 laps)
-Difference in pace between compounds
-How long drivers are able to push on them
-Tendancy to blister
-Pace differential between worn and soft
I know Pirelli tires have always been heat sensitive, but this is getting ridiculous( in a good way?:O_o:) - seems to generally bring some good racing, good overall races but not necessarily showing who are the best racers on the most part, with lucky strategies and team performance dictating races.

There was space for him to stay on track and he didn't ? why don't you post the video of verstappen then not leaving any space and pushing his rear of balance. This is without mention that he's more than half a car length back so he doesn't even have right of way being where he was on the track.

Because it wasn't requested...Also you are arguing with someone else not me :laugh:

Since requested it here you go - https://streamable.com/f8es0

Enjoy :thumbsup:

[QUOTE = "IMrIMike, bericht: 2781271, lid: 217616"] Kwam je terug als een maniak? Ehh, nee. Zullen we vermelden hoe Max zijn posities verdedigt? Hij had geluk dat hij zijn voorvleugel vasthield en Kimi geen lekke band gaf.
En trouwens, een stel brutale smileys maken je punt niet meer geldig. [/ QUOTE]

Max deed niets stoms, Raikonenen deed hetzelfde op zijn beurt 3... and what Senna say. If you know for the gap your not a racing driver. Nothing special to critism him

@ 1:30
He pretty much drove on the grass himself. [Insert cheeky smiley]

Thats a 4Inch gap as I said, he had space but he moved over the line it's his choice to do so

And no I don't pay for skysports F1 so I had to download the race from channel 4

Funny kind of views you guys have. When Raikonnen is pushing the limits with another driver it’s okay. When Verstappen does the same it’s not okay. Make up your minds. I just enjoyed all of it. I didn’t mind all those actions since racing with balls of steels is a lot more fun than racing like a knitting club.

Best Race was Monaco. Ricciardo totally owned everyone else! Max just wins because everyone else got out of his way and didn't get caught by Ferrari simply due to Ricciardos work holding Ferrari for a long time. 2 more laps and Max would have clearly lost the lead due to either tyre or engine fault. Good race though for the Dutch.
So you can go on and on and on! IF! If Max starts all races alone, he Will be champ.
If does not count.:thumbsup:

Funny kind of views you guys have. When Raikonnen is pushing the limits with another driver it’s okay. When Verstappen does the same it’s not okay. Make up your minds. I just enjoyed all of it. I didn’t mind all those actions since racing with balls of steels is a lot more fun than racing like a knitting club.

You know whats funny? You were the one bringing up the incident in T3.

I just want to say I'm glad Max won at home at RBR ring but I'm sick of the joke of a way that pens are being ruled on in F1 if there going to do it at all they could at least be constant throughout the weekend it wouldn't have bothered me if the FIA didn't decide to investigate then do nothing.

Het is grappig dat sommige mensen ... misschien dezelfde mensen als de crasstappen storys. Try everything to give Max a blame.... always Max fault the whole season. If you have a racing mind for today theres is no strory to critism Max... same story

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 58 56.3%