2017 Formula One Azerbaijan Grand Prix

Man I don't even know what to comment on :confused:

As a Vettel fan, I think he should indeed have been penalized, but Hamilton should get a penalty as well. It didn't matter a lot in the end, but that was obviously brake-testing.

I don't think Hamilton is above doing a brake check and I am certainly no Hamilton fan, but just playing devil's advocate - was he not warned over the radio to be careful to not overtake the safety car on restart?

Poor Verstappen again. The whole weekend faster than Ricciardo, just like the last couple of races and then on Sunday that stupid Renault engine breaks down again, or some other stupid bad luck.

Hamilton could have been investigated with Vettel being the victim until Vettel turned into Lewis. At that point, the stewards had nothing else to do. Vettel has no place in attacking another driver like that and deserves to have the book thrown at him.

Hamilton could have been investigated with Vettel being the victim until Vettel turned into Lewis. At that point, the stewards had nothing else to do. Vettel has no place in attacking another driver like that and deserves to have the book thrown at him.
Sure Vettel had to be investigated and penalized, but that's absolutely no reason to completely ignore Hamilton brake testing him.

It's 2 incidents.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back