2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little late, but here is my skin :)
SEGA-Racing-Launch-tm.png

Last edited:
I have a doubt. All do the classification together on the same server.

For example, day 23. I'm staying at position 30. Inside the game. Who tells me that I enter the Server 2?

If I have not the translator, I do not quite understand. My English is basic.

I have a doubt. All do the classification together on the same server.

For example, day 23. I'm staying at position 30. Inside the game. Who tells me that I enter the Server 2?

If I have not the translator, I do not quite understand. My English is basic.
There will be an admin present who will guide you to server 1 or 2 if you are around the cutoff area.

Will we be able to see the times of other drivers on the server or only our own times? Never done a private qualifying session before.
Think of the private qualifying session as a normal qualifying session, just without seeing anyone else on track and thus unable to make contact with them. You can still see the board update normally and even watch the others onboard in the monitor.

Well yeah it's a shame all that race practice went to the trash can...but for what it's worth you can use the experience in the club race and overall getting more the hang of the car.

Yeah totally agree that it isn't wasted practice as it will be useful throughout the season, just a shame because I don't get much free time for practice so I have to plan these things well in advance! But technical issues can't be helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.3%