Status
Not open for further replies.
Current version : 1.3.2 (28/02/2017) -- Please read instructions and FAQ below before posting.
Please do not use my work nor upload it somewhere else without my permission.

This mod is composed of a Base and a Layer. You need both in order to have the full mod.

LAYER MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (STEAM) - Thanks to @Paxon

1. Go to the MM Community Hub in your steam client.
F2YVIDI.png

2. Go to the workshop.
22StFwC.png

3. Search the workshop for "enzoli".
Lrv0XGD.png

4. Find the "Layer" mod and click it.
ifkfqa2.png

5. Click on the subscribe button.
p03mSoN.png

6. Make sure the mod is active in your in-game workshop.
MIuzfj7.png

You're done. :)

You can proceed the same way for my other mods you found on step 4.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS)
  1. Download PART1 and PART2 on your computer. Both parts are necessary.
  2. Right-click MM 2016 Mod 1.x.x.part1.rar and uncompress it.
  3. Part 2 will be uncompressed automatically. You should now have a folder MM_Data with the installer right next to it.
  4. Launch the installer and follow instructions.
If the installer does not work for you, simply copy/paste the MM_Data folder into your Motorsport Manager folder.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (MAC) - Thanks to Mr Peugeot and Alon2o
    • Download PART1 and PART2. Both parts are necessary.
    • Create a folder anywhere and put both mod files in this new folder
    • Open Part_1 of the .rar file with an extractor (I use The Unarchiver but I’m assuming any upzip program will work)
    • Don’t worry about Part_2. The extractor will have included that without you seeing it.
    • You will get a folder called MM_Data.
    • Open finder
    • Command + Shift + G
    • Library / Application Support
    • Click on go
    • Steam
    • /Steamapp
    • /Common
    • /Motorsport Manager
    • Right click
    • View the contents of the package
    • Home
    • Resources
    • Data
    • Replace the resource.assets file with the one in the MM_Data you obtain in step 5.
    • Open StreamingAssets folder
    • (Download and in data)
    • Then replace only the Champ1.bk2 files
    • Champ2.bk2
    • Champ3.bk2
    • And replace the TeamIntroMovies folder

FAQ:
- After I installed the mod, the drivers, teams and staff are fake and all logos are original ones.
You didn't activate the mod "layer" on the Workshop. Please do so as stated above.
- My game crashes during or after launch / I get a black screen then nothing.
Make sure you run the last version of the game on steam.
Go to Steam then right click on Motorsport Manager>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game cache. This will synchronize your game to server version which is always the last version available.

- I don't see the car liveries. Rest is working fine.
Liveries do not work in 2d Mode. Turn on 3d mode.
- How can I change logos/team names/... myself?
Download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and open resources.assets with it. Extract textures or textassets with the "plugin" button on the left. Modify things and import file back using the same "plugin" button.
Logos are in logos1@1080. Practice and Quali Times are in simulationsettings.

INCLUDED:
196 real drivers with real bio/abilities/physics and tweaked traits, potential, marketability, fan and sponsors popularity...
30 real teams with correct infos, location and logos in ...
3 real competitions : F1/GP2/GP3 (GP3 is made of gp2, gp3 and Formula 3 teams)
Real names, bio, physics and tweaked abilities for chairmans, team principals, engineers, mechanics.
Real free Team Principals and many real free engineers/mechanics
Real Medias, Journalists, Celebs with correct physics and real F1 president
Real sponsors and longer contracts
Real names for tracks
Real equipment colors and logos on hats
Real liveries for F1 teams
Real Engine and Fuel Suppliers
Real Tires for cars
Many other tweaks to bring a maximum of reality
See updates changelogs for lastest features

Last edited:
i also tried it out without the additional enzoli mods and started a new career. so only base mod and workshop layer. same problem
Yes. I just tried that too and same problem for me.
Really strange.
I'll look at it. But good news it's it can be in only 13 files. So I will make some testing and I should find the problem quickly.

Need to identify the other problems. So for this I need more informations on when it occurs.

its not only on creating parts. also if you dont create a part and try to sign a new driver. same issue. you proceed forward and as soon as it auto-loads the day u get response on the offer it fails and shows the mod-error again

auto-loading after going forward for an interview works just fine

Hi Enzoli,

Mods used: Your Layer Mod, and all of your other mods

The bugs I have encountered:
1. When entering 'create a team', all league's (F1, GP2 & GP3) are locked and can't be chosen.
2. Whatever save i chose crashes after 6 days pass no matter what.
3. Some of the livery's for the teams in all leagues are messed up (eg: Sauber & Manor) and can't be fixed as the colours to choose from are very limited.
4. Some sponsors show up blurred whilst in the contract options.

This is everything I've found so far and I've tried to be as detailed as possible.
Hope this is helpful :thumbsup:

ok, here's the thing...

1st option - Base 2016 mod + 2016 layer = Game crashed a few days before the first race.

2nd option - Base 2016 mod = Game crashed a few days before the first race.

3rd option - 2016 layer + 2016 portraits = 2 races until now and no crash

I just seen that all drivers are eligible for the formula cars, including the famous chica balcazar XD with the facepack mod she also has a picture of a male driver, couldnt figure out who it was gonna check and screenshot now

Ok, I found one major problem that explains probably a lot of your problems.
It's in the messages file. So anytime you receive a message about a built component or a contract or else, it crashes.
Should be easy to fix. This mean I'll post an update of my Base mod.
Hi Enzoli,

Mods used: Your Layer Mod, and all of your other mods

The bugs I have encountered:
1. When entering 'create a team', all league's (F1, GP2 & GP3) are locked and can't be chosen.
2. Whatever save i chose crashes after 6 days pass no matter what.
3. Some of the livery's for the teams in all leagues are messed up (eg: Sauber & Manor) and can't be fixed as the colours to choose from are very limited.
4. Some sponsors show up blurred whilst in the contract options.

This is everything I've found so far and I've tried to be as detailed as possible.
Hope this is helpful :thumbsup:
Thanks for the details indeed.
1. The create team problem is weird. Could you test if it happens when using only the base or only the layer part?
2. That's the messages file problem. I'll fix it.
3. I don't have that problem. You mean Sauber and Manor are swapped? Or only the colors are wrong?
4. What gfx settings do you use?
ok, here's the thing...

1st option - Base 2016 mod + 2016 layer = Game crashed a few days before the first race.

2nd option - Base 2016 mod = Game crashed a few days before the first race.

3rd option - 2016 layer + 2016 portraits = 2 races until now and no crash
Thanks a lot for your infos. Clearly the base is at fault.

I just seen that all drivers are eligible for the formula cars, including the famous chica balcazar XD with the facepack mod she also has a picture of a male driver, couldnt figure out who it was gonna check and screenshot now
Yeah the facepack mod must be fixed too since driver's number changed...
Didn't think about this one... Means even more work. Argh.

I've tested and the 'create a team' problem only occurs due to the layers mod also I meant that the overall livery's are messed up for certain teams. For instance for Manor, the livery is correct but the colours are wrong and cannot be fixed because of the limited colours available I use Medium graphics.

Last edited:
Yeah the facepack mod must be fixed too since driver's number changed...
Didn't think about this one... Means even more work. Argh.

Don't worry the facepack isn't that important, it adds more realism to the game for sure but atleast for me it's enjoiable without it while the game without your mod is not. here is chica balcazar after her gender change i guess XD https://gyazo.com/49abc37389124fbc6de097eba5604f28

maybe just drop the GT drivers down to horrible ratings and make the formula drivers unavailable for GT cars (think you allready done that) so they dont get snapped up by the GT teams

Cool i guess you know now enzoli i install both parts of the mod 1 and 2 then i activaed your layer on steam but i get crash after a few days building something apart from that the drivers are fine and the cars are fine cheers

I've tested and the 'create a team' problem only occurs due to the layers mod also I meant that the overall livery's are messed up for certain teams. For instance for Manor, the livery is correct but the colours are wrong and cannot be fixed because of the limited colours available I use Medium graphics.
Ok the create a team is in the championship file then.
If you try high gfx does it fixes the problems?

Ok the crash problem is fixed.
Had it too when building parts or signing drivers and now I can confirm it works. I'll have to upload an update for the Base part.

The create your team problem is still not working. I have to try more things but I know where it is .

The problem with Sauber and Manor liveries is because it 2017 colors already.
I'll revert it back to 2016 and publish it.

Ok. Liveries are fixed now. You have to quit the game for the mod to update in WS.
Can't get a hand on the create your team problem. Needs more searching.

Any other problems guys?

I actually like the colour changes for 2017 colours, can you somehow keep the new colours available for the team? atleast leave McLaren how it is XD so wanna start with them and go orange 2nd season :p
I didn't change McLaren colors from my previous mod versions.
Only Sauber with new colors since I was working on the livery and Manor because it will be Arden in 2017 mod.

1. The create team problem is weird. Could you test if it happens when using only the base or only the layer part?

I can confirm:
Mod without Layer = Create a Team works
Mod + Layer = CaT dont work
Just Layer = CaT dont work

Ps: For the 2017 Mod, but maybe (if you have the time/it would be awesome) for the 2016 Mod:

Aktivating ERS + 3 Stage Qualifying would be very nice. Someone in the Workshop did this before (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=872296716) but it dont work with other Mods togehter.

Thanks for everything!
Laundry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering