Status
Not open for further replies.
Current version : 1.3.2 (28/02/2017) -- Please read instructions and FAQ below before posting.
Please do not use my work nor upload it somewhere else without my permission.

This mod is composed of a Base and a Layer. You need both in order to have the full mod.

LAYER MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (STEAM) - Thanks to @Paxon

1. Go to the MM Community Hub in your steam client.
F2YVIDI.png

2. Go to the workshop.
22StFwC.png

3. Search the workshop for "enzoli".
Lrv0XGD.png

4. Find the "Layer" mod and click it.
ifkfqa2.png

5. Click on the subscribe button.
p03mSoN.png

6. Make sure the mod is active in your in-game workshop.
MIuzfj7.png

You're done. :)

You can proceed the same way for my other mods you found on step 4.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS)
  1. Download PART1 and PART2 on your computer. Both parts are necessary.
  2. Right-click MM 2016 Mod 1.x.x.part1.rar and uncompress it.
  3. Part 2 will be uncompressed automatically. You should now have a folder MM_Data with the installer right next to it.
  4. Launch the installer and follow instructions.
If the installer does not work for you, simply copy/paste the MM_Data folder into your Motorsport Manager folder.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (MAC) - Thanks to Mr Peugeot and Alon2o
    • Download PART1 and PART2. Both parts are necessary.
    • Create a folder anywhere and put both mod files in this new folder
    • Open Part_1 of the .rar file with an extractor (I use The Unarchiver but I’m assuming any upzip program will work)
    • Don’t worry about Part_2. The extractor will have included that without you seeing it.
    • You will get a folder called MM_Data.
    • Open finder
    • Command + Shift + G
    • Library / Application Support
    • Click on go
    • Steam
    • /Steamapp
    • /Common
    • /Motorsport Manager
    • Right click
    • View the contents of the package
    • Home
    • Resources
    • Data
    • Replace the resource.assets file with the one in the MM_Data you obtain in step 5.
    • Open StreamingAssets folder
    • (Download and in data)
    • Then replace only the Champ1.bk2 files
    • Champ2.bk2
    • Champ3.bk2
    • And replace the TeamIntroMovies folder

FAQ:
- After I installed the mod, the drivers, teams and staff are fake and all logos are original ones.
You didn't activate the mod "layer" on the Workshop. Please do so as stated above.
- My game crashes during or after launch / I get a black screen then nothing.
Make sure you run the last version of the game on steam.
Go to Steam then right click on Motorsport Manager>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game cache. This will synchronize your game to server version which is always the last version available.

- I don't see the car liveries. Rest is working fine.
Liveries do not work in 2d Mode. Turn on 3d mode.
- How can I change logos/team names/... myself?
Download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and open resources.assets with it. Extract textures or textassets with the "plugin" button on the left. Modify things and import file back using the same "plugin" button.
Logos are in logos1@1080. Practice and Quali Times are in simulationsettings.

INCLUDED:
196 real drivers with real bio/abilities/physics and tweaked traits, potential, marketability, fan and sponsors popularity...
30 real teams with correct infos, location and logos in ...
3 real competitions : F1/GP2/GP3 (GP3 is made of gp2, gp3 and Formula 3 teams)
Real names, bio, physics and tweaked abilities for chairmans, team principals, engineers, mechanics.
Real free Team Principals and many real free engineers/mechanics
Real Medias, Journalists, Celebs with correct physics and real F1 president
Real sponsors and longer contracts
Real names for tracks
Real equipment colors and logos on hats
Real liveries for F1 teams
Real Engine and Fuel Suppliers
Real Tires for cars
Many other tweaks to bring a maximum of reality
See updates changelogs for lastest features

Last edited:
So ofc we have found the problem now if you activate the layers on the workshop in will crash in a few days
Sorry i dont have a clue how 2 fix this i guess we wait until enzoli or someone figures it out

So ofc we have found the problem now if you activate the layers on the workshop in will crash in a few days
Sorry i dont have a clue how 2 fix this i guess we wait until enzoli or someone figures it out

finaly it works. (done first race)
Dont install any Mod in the Workshop just Enzolis Layer. Dont install Enzolis other Addons.
Create a new Season. Save the game instantly. Restart Motorsport Manager. Load you game.

If you want the other Mods from Enzoli just download the old version and replace the "Streaming Assets".

Now im doing Race 2. Hopefully it works still.

Ps: Still no idea how to create a own Team with Enzolis Mode + Layer Mod. Its just not working.

Last edited:
I downloaded and installed the 1.3.1 but mod game ferrari always calls rossini and also the names of the pilots are false while the cars are real ones, why does this happen?

Do you have installed the Layer Mod in the Workshop? I think this Workshop Addon is not working correctly. My Game crashed after Race 2.

Enzoli please help us :) Maybe you can give us a version without Workshop using?

HI all,

MODs installed - 2016 base, 2016 Layer, the three other enzoli mods

My saved game also crashes after a few days, ironically it is aslo after a new brake deisgn has completed, as per the screenshot provided by Scoots
this pal ? http://prntscr.com/ee57cc this is after installing the 2 parts on here then making the layers active in the workshop yes ?

re-loaded game and tried again without designing new part and game happily continues. Will try a few different parts and see if it crashes

Last edited:
OK. I see there's a lot of problems.
It's the first mod to be partially on resources.assets and partially on workshop so it had to have some bug.

Can I ask you all to please check few things before posting anything here:
1. You need to use my mod base and layer. If you don't know what I'm talking about, please read the instructions before posting.
2. Be sure to only use my mod layer in the workshop and no other mods.
If you use other mods then of course there will be be database problems.
3. Be specific about your problem.
When does the game crash? What was the screen you were supposed to see when it crashed?

I understand your frustration guys but remember I'm all by myself here.

GT drivers all to strongly and have a right to drive inF1! :unsure: @enzoli
As explained before. GT drivers are forced off SingleSeater in 2016 mod as they are all fake atm and I don't want fake names in SingleSeater.
Great work, but to many bug, and after 5 or 6 day mod error...
Did you de-activate all the other mods?
To many bugs : Can you tell what bugs? That would be more helpful.

HI all,

MODs installed - 2016 base, 2016 Layer, the three other enzoli mods

My saved game also crashes after a few days, ironically it is aslo after a new brake deisgn has completed, as per the screenshot provided by Scoots

re-loaded game and tried again without designing new part and game happily continues. Will try a few different parts and see if it crashes
Thanks for the details. I will look in the "default parts file". Might be an issue.
Good thing is that update will be easier through Workshop.

It happens when you try to proceed forward in the calender and it automatically stops because the part you created is finished. instead of showing the new messages about the created part it fails to load and shows the allready screenshot error message.

If you want us to try out things to specify the problem just let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back