Status
Not open for further replies.
Current version : 1.3.2 (28/02/2017) -- Please read instructions and FAQ below before posting.
Please do not use my work nor upload it somewhere else without my permission.

This mod is composed of a Base and a Layer. You need both in order to have the full mod.

LAYER MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (STEAM) - Thanks to @Paxon

1. Go to the MM Community Hub in your steam client.
F2YVIDI.png

2. Go to the workshop.
22StFwC.png

3. Search the workshop for "enzoli".
Lrv0XGD.png

4. Find the "Layer" mod and click it.
ifkfqa2.png

5. Click on the subscribe button.
p03mSoN.png

6. Make sure the mod is active in your in-game workshop.
MIuzfj7.png

You're done. :)

You can proceed the same way for my other mods you found on step 4.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS)
  1. Download PART1 and PART2 on your computer. Both parts are necessary.
  2. Right-click MM 2016 Mod 1.x.x.part1.rar and uncompress it.
  3. Part 2 will be uncompressed automatically. You should now have a folder MM_Data with the installer right next to it.
  4. Launch the installer and follow instructions.
If the installer does not work for you, simply copy/paste the MM_Data folder into your Motorsport Manager folder.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (MAC) - Thanks to Mr Peugeot and Alon2o
    • Download PART1 and PART2. Both parts are necessary.
    • Create a folder anywhere and put both mod files in this new folder
    • Open Part_1 of the .rar file with an extractor (I use The Unarchiver but I’m assuming any upzip program will work)
    • Don’t worry about Part_2. The extractor will have included that without you seeing it.
    • You will get a folder called MM_Data.
    • Open finder
    • Command + Shift + G
    • Library / Application Support
    • Click on go
    • Steam
    • /Steamapp
    • /Common
    • /Motorsport Manager
    • Right click
    • View the contents of the package
    • Home
    • Resources
    • Data
    • Replace the resource.assets file with the one in the MM_Data you obtain in step 5.
    • Open StreamingAssets folder
    • (Download and in data)
    • Then replace only the Champ1.bk2 files
    • Champ2.bk2
    • Champ3.bk2
    • And replace the TeamIntroMovies folder

FAQ:
- After I installed the mod, the drivers, teams and staff are fake and all logos are original ones.
You didn't activate the mod "layer" on the Workshop. Please do so as stated above.
- My game crashes during or after launch / I get a black screen then nothing.
Make sure you run the last version of the game on steam.
Go to Steam then right click on Motorsport Manager>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game cache. This will synchronize your game to server version which is always the last version available.

- I don't see the car liveries. Rest is working fine.
Liveries do not work in 2d Mode. Turn on 3d mode.
- How can I change logos/team names/... myself?
Download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and open resources.assets with it. Extract textures or textassets with the "plugin" button on the left. Modify things and import file back using the same "plugin" button.
Logos are in logos1@1080. Practice and Quali Times are in simulationsettings.

INCLUDED:
196 real drivers with real bio/abilities/physics and tweaked traits, potential, marketability, fan and sponsors popularity...
30 real teams with correct infos, location and logos in ...
3 real competitions : F1/GP2/GP3 (GP3 is made of gp2, gp3 and Formula 3 teams)
Real names, bio, physics and tweaked abilities for chairmans, team principals, engineers, mechanics.
Real free Team Principals and many real free engineers/mechanics
Real Medias, Journalists, Celebs with correct physics and real F1 president
Real sponsors and longer contracts
Real names for tracks
Real equipment colors and logos on hats
Real liveries for F1 teams
Real Engine and Fuel Suppliers
Real Tires for cars
Many other tweaks to bring a maximum of reality
See updates changelogs for lastest features

Last edited:
Hey, will the update for this latest MM update be the 2016 mod? If not, will the drivers and teams still be the same in the 2017 (eg I'm at Van Amersfoort with Piquet and Camara, will any of that change once you update it to 2017?) I know that the game breaks your mod whenever it updates, but I was just wondering about that.

Tbh once the 2017 mod comes out I may be inclined to start a new career, but I'm not sure yet.

Last edited:
Oh no I'm stuck! First this add on is a MUST and I refuse to play without it! That is the problem now, they just came out with a patch yesterday and I cannot play now unless I use their boring default data.

Plus, there is no way to go back to the version of the game that works with your mod!

Please, please update the mod so we can use it. I will be turning OFF the automatic updates in steam so this won't happen again!

well, i can load my 2025 season. The names of drivers are from Enzoli (at least something) :p, but the rest is original....sponsors,tracks,liverys.... So, at least i can go on, to see if T-Sport can became top F1 team. On a good track though... :D

Yup names are fine as dimagico says the rest aint i cant play the game like this now after playing with this mod it feels wrong i will just wait and see if theres a fix soon but hey no rush Enzoli :thumbsup:

Everyone chill out! Whenever there is a game update it breaks all mods. :(
Enzoli will get a fix out there as soon as he can.
However he needs time to work out what has changed so he can fix his mod accordingly.

But please everyone be patient. Enzoli is a one man band and not a big team of developers. Give him time to be able to fix his fantastic mod.:D:thumbsup:

Hi Guys, today i get MM and im happy - i downloaded also the two parts F1 Mod 1.2.1.2 but it doesnt work (when i start the game black screen every time)
Latest Version of the game
Do i make anything wrong?

Hi everyone
After the update of MM by steam and loading a save where I use wonderful Enzoli mod,something wrong(it seems to be like the christmas update)The gp name are fake again and the name of competition too...The driver's name and factory's name are real...
I don't understand this...Something became fake and other thing no...
So we will wait the new(and wonderful)Enzoli's mod!!!!!

As said. You can load your saved games. You will get all the names from the mod as should be, but the rest in the game is original. I will continue with my 2025 season...because i will not start new game till new Enzoli´s update. Will that be 2016 or new 2017...will that be in a week or two... or month, well see. I don´t mind waiting a bit ;)

Everyone chill out! Whenever there is a game update it breaks all mods. :(
Enzoli will get a fix out there as soon as he can.
However he needs time to work out what has changed so he can fix his mod accordingly.

But please everyone be patient. Enzoli is a one man band and not a big team of developers. Give him time to be able to fix his fantastic mod.:D:thumbsup:

Are people incapable of reading. This mod, as of any other mod will not work at the moment. The game update has destroyed all mods. Once Enzoli has the time he will update this mod so that it will work again. Until then we must all be patient! :whistling:

Cool thing is that workshop will allow 3d work on liveries and hq. Wasn't expecting that.
Cool stuff.
Now with this workshop I think anyone can make a 2017 mod so I don't think I will work on one. Somebody will probably come up with something better and faster.
Might try my luck at the livery competition :D

I hope you are messing with us... there may be a lot of people who can do this mod, even better, who knows, but we all fell in love with this one, and I really mean it. I hope you make up your mind and do the 2017 mod :p

It will be as before. By copying files to directory. Though on windows there's an installer doing it for you.
The reason is Workshop currently only recognizes 13 data text files. And my mod uses 34 data files. Some graphics are not recognized neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes