Status
Not open for further replies.
Current version : 1.3.2 (28/02/2017) -- Please read instructions and FAQ below before posting.
Please do not use my work nor upload it somewhere else without my permission.

This mod is composed of a Base and a Layer. You need both in order to have the full mod.

LAYER MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (STEAM) - Thanks to @Paxon

1. Go to the MM Community Hub in your steam client.
F2YVIDI.png

2. Go to the workshop.
22StFwC.png

3. Search the workshop for "enzoli".
Lrv0XGD.png

4. Find the "Layer" mod and click it.
ifkfqa2.png

5. Click on the subscribe button.
p03mSoN.png

6. Make sure the mod is active in your in-game workshop.
MIuzfj7.png

You're done. :)

You can proceed the same way for my other mods you found on step 4.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS)
  1. Download PART1 and PART2 on your computer. Both parts are necessary.
  2. Right-click MM 2016 Mod 1.x.x.part1.rar and uncompress it.
  3. Part 2 will be uncompressed automatically. You should now have a folder MM_Data with the installer right next to it.
  4. Launch the installer and follow instructions.
If the installer does not work for you, simply copy/paste the MM_Data folder into your Motorsport Manager folder.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (MAC) - Thanks to Mr Peugeot and Alon2o
    • Download PART1 and PART2. Both parts are necessary.
    • Create a folder anywhere and put both mod files in this new folder
    • Open Part_1 of the .rar file with an extractor (I use The Unarchiver but I’m assuming any upzip program will work)
    • Don’t worry about Part_2. The extractor will have included that without you seeing it.
    • You will get a folder called MM_Data.
    • Open finder
    • Command + Shift + G
    • Library / Application Support
    • Click on go
    • Steam
    • /Steamapp
    • /Common
    • /Motorsport Manager
    • Right click
    • View the contents of the package
    • Home
    • Resources
    • Data
    • Replace the resource.assets file with the one in the MM_Data you obtain in step 5.
    • Open StreamingAssets folder
    • (Download and in data)
    • Then replace only the Champ1.bk2 files
    • Champ2.bk2
    • Champ3.bk2
    • And replace the TeamIntroMovies folder

FAQ:
- After I installed the mod, the drivers, teams and staff are fake and all logos are original ones.
You didn't activate the mod "layer" on the Workshop. Please do so as stated above.
- My game crashes during or after launch / I get a black screen then nothing.
Make sure you run the last version of the game on steam.
Go to Steam then right click on Motorsport Manager>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game cache. This will synchronize your game to server version which is always the last version available.

- I don't see the car liveries. Rest is working fine.
Liveries do not work in 2d Mode. Turn on 3d mode.
- How can I change logos/team names/... myself?
Download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and open resources.assets with it. Extract textures or textassets with the "plugin" button on the left. Modify things and import file back using the same "plugin" button.
Logos are in logos1@1080. Practice and Quali Times are in simulationsettings.

INCLUDED:
196 real drivers with real bio/abilities/physics and tweaked traits, potential, marketability, fan and sponsors popularity...
30 real teams with correct infos, location and logos in ...
3 real competitions : F1/GP2/GP3 (GP3 is made of gp2, gp3 and Formula 3 teams)
Real names, bio, physics and tweaked abilities for chairmans, team principals, engineers, mechanics.
Real free Team Principals and many real free engineers/mechanics
Real Medias, Journalists, Celebs with correct physics and real F1 president
Real sponsors and longer contracts
Real names for tracks
Real equipment colors and logos on hats
Real liveries for F1 teams
Real Engine and Fuel Suppliers
Real Tires for cars
Many other tweaks to bring a maximum of reality
See updates changelogs for lastest features

Last edited:
I've just tried it and I'm getting a black screen again... but it seems to be my problem since bwoah and wallri were able to use it. Can you tell which one is the correct version of MM for this mod to work?

also, minor typo on the first post of this thread, it says Current version is 1.2.1.2 (056/01/2017) ...and I guess we're not on the day 56 of january, or not right now at least :p

Hello,

Iam in my third season of this great mod and great game.
I have a question, is their a way to close the gap between the the first a last lap times.
Now the is 7 - 9 sec between number 1 and number 20.

Again a great mod , thanks Enzoli

The new mac version doesn't work, the game just crashes right after opening the game. I reinstalled and just used ur older version but the game still doesnt work.
Works fine for me. Few questions based off other issues people have messaged me with...

What size is the resource.assets file you are putting in the data folder? It should be 741.1MB.
Have you updated to latest patch? Seeing as you've reinstalled I presume you are already.
Are you running the public beta? If so, turn off so it's just public release.

Works fine for me. Few questions based off other issues people have messaged me with...

What size is the resource.assets file you are putting in the data folder? It should be 741.1MB.
Have you updated to latest patch? Seeing as you've reinstalled I presume you are already.
Are you running the public beta? If so, turn off so it's just public release.
I am not running public beta. My resource assets file is 741.1mb

@enzoli just for your info, the installer is not really working for me. The window is super small:

2dui1ac.jpg

I tried different compatibility settings and turned of DPI scaling but without result. (I am running win 10 - 3840x2160).

Hello,

Iam in my third season of this great mod and great game.
I have a question, is their a way to close the gap between the the first a last lap times.
Now the is 7 - 9 sec between number 1 and number 20.

Again a great mod , thanks Enzoli
That would be for people working on game mechanics. Mere in the Assembly-CSharp file I Think. Ask TheFlamingRed maybe.

@enzoli just for your info, the installer is not really working for me. The window is super small:

2dui1ac.jpg

I tried different compatibility settings and turned of DPI scaling but without result. (I am running win 10 - 3840x2160).
Resolution is the problem there. I run on 1920/1080.
This installer is not very elaborate as I wrote it myself in VBscript wrapped in hta.
For next version I'll make it resizable, that will fix you problem.
For now you can just copy the MM_Data folder in the Motorsport Manager folder and overwrite when prompted.

Resolution is the problem there. I run on 1920/1080.
This installer is not very elaborate as I wrote it myself in VBscript wrapped in hta.
For next version I'll make it resizable, that will fix you problem.
For now you can just copy the MM_Data folder in the Motorsport Manager folder and overwrite when prompted.

Yeah, no issue just copied the files myself :)

Hi boys
I try new Mac version of the mod and it goes
I install reading instruction step by step and after one hour of gameplay i don't find any bug...
Name,character,logos seems to be right!
I start from gp3 and after first race everything is good!
I see F1 world champion and seems everythings regular!!
Great great job Enzoli!!
I'm running in a OS X 10.10

Turn off public beta :)

Public beta is disabled, I'm testing it on a different mac, replaced old mod files with new ones and again I can hear the Sega logo sound, but then nothing else...

How about the streamingassets folder? should they be merged or replaced? I think this may be my problem.

EDIT: Indeed, that was the problem... OSX has a very poor way to manage files, it won't allow you to cut files for example, and somehow when I was pasting the streamingassets folder they weren't merged but enzoli's one replaced the original.

This is the first time I update the mode with a Season already started, so anyone knows what happen if I try to continue my previous season? would it look ok, or there should be a lot of errors or unexpected behaviors? or is it some kind of consequences-roulette [it may or may not work at all]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes