2016 Mod (part1)

2016 Mod (part1) 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
In 6 years time? Maybe not Vettel but Hamilton will be 38y old... Yes Manor and Carlin will have to be replaced in the line-ups for 207 mod.

38 is nothing... if passion will still be there ;), but yeah... this game doesn´t have problems with mod, but how is created. There´s only one real and few annoying problems in it. The most important is, that driver who reaches top level, never goes back to lower category. Either quit or go doing other stuff. But game wants to much democracy and flow of drivers between 3 series. It can work in fictional world, with fictional teams/drivers, not knowing much about this sport, but for hardcore motorsport fans... when you implement Enzoli (which is a must!!!), it´s completely ridicoulous that Fernando Alonso sign the test role in some poor GP2 team, which hardly covers the expensives. :laugh:...but, OK. There´s nothing much to do.... another thing which bothers me, is that RETIRED cars from the race still trumbling arround with 50m of smoke behind, and they are still obstacles on tack. Just b.s. :O_o:

Hello to all boys, with the upgrade release yesterday of Motorsport Manager, you will not start the game with the mod 2016, if I try to charge it, immediately after the presentation I get black screen. It happens to you?

Hello to all boys, with the upgrade release yesterday of Motorsport Manager, you will not start the game with the mod 2016, if I try to charge it, immediately after the presentation I get black screen. It happens to you?

Same here, guess we have to wait for an update, shame because i cant play MM without this mod now :(
Enzoli this mod is awesome please update it..

Cheers ;)

I'm from Russia. You can make the difficulty level for stronger? I brought the team to the championship of the world of F1. After 3 seasons began to fight with the Mercedes, Red Bull, I became shorter occupy 1-5 places. Then he lost interest, continue to play. other teams do not develop. At Ferrari say the pilot was 3.5 stars. Thank you for understanding. Good luck everyone.

please can you make 1.0 compatible
what does that mean? If you have original game, it constantly updates with patches. And every new patch, need mod to be repaired to match it. So previous versions doesn´t work. If you somehow have cracked 1.0 (CODEX) game....i´m affraid, no mod will work!

Would it be possible for you to list which database files you've edited within resource.assets to ease merging with other mods?
84vT9mn.png

hey I have transferred all files from part 1 and 2 but the logos are not appearing in game for teams or competitions can you help? I replaced the files and it now works thanks for the mod

my steam is corrupted , i dont have acess to it anymore and i just managed to install game before it was gone so i cant update my game , so i downloaded the 2015 mod but there are so many wrong names , and i woud like to sign brown and schumacher in 2016 mod , can u make it 4 me

i think you will need exactly what numbers is showing in your game (version). Maybee Enzoli have some first edition files for first not-yet patched game somewhere ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.