2016 Mod (part1)

2016 Mod (part1) 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dimagico, I managed to put 2016 mod in my game, what I do is I downloaded new database editor from Blitzer and exported txt files from 2016 mod and imported it in 2015 mod saved and put new resources.assets in mm data, now game works with new lineups from 2016 mod sponsors etc, just there are no images for hats and other teams that are in 2016 mod but I am fine with that for now

Hola Enzoli, primero gracias mil gracias por este supermod que ha cambiado por completo mi juego y la forma en que difruto ;-). Pero no sé si es algo normal o que sólo pasa a mí, pero en el entrenamiento mis corredores no hacen ningún tipo de comentario y me resulta muy útil para crear el coche y no sé si es algo que me 'he tocado o que es culpa de la MOD ...? Saludos

Last edited:
Hi, great job man! But... haven't you still managed to add the 11th team to F1? Is it impossible? :-(
Thanks.
To me it's impossible. The game has not been built to have 11 entry per tier. UI, scripts, and other things wouldn't work properly.
And to be honest it won't matter much more in the future since F1 and GP2 will only have 10 teams this season.

Seems like the perfect mod for me, sadly I cannot get it to work one bit.

Attempting to extract both parts at once always results in one of them being reported as corrupted, etc or some other error appears preventing me from really advancing past simply downloading them. I am downloading your latest available versions for windows, have done so multiple times in hopes of resolving the issue. Have also used 7zip and WinRAR for extraction, both failed. Image is of errors reported via WinRAR on attempting to extract both parts.

Attachments

• ree.png
    ree.png
    51 KB · Views: 245
No I didn't ask as it does not really matter to me.

Ok thanks, I will. I don't know why but the 2016 relegation clash between manor, renault, haas and sauber means a lot to me ;-)
In case I get a positive answer, I'll let you know.

I have another question for you:
In Driver.txt what does the column "fame" means and how it actually works? I mean, I know the meaning of fame, but why has Hamilton (but for example also the less famous Nasr) 1 in that column, Alonso 0 and Verstappen 2 (wonderkid? but then why wonderkid wehrlein has -1?), and also not so good/famous drivers seams to have random values in this column

Thanks for your help and for your job ;-)

Hi Enzoli!

First thank's a lot about your mod. He's fantastic!

Second, i report you a crash when i go to sponsors section

I select "Jack Jones" sponsor and the crash occurs when I want to see the sponsor on my car.

If i don't see the sponsor, the game work normally.

See you soon and ty again! ^^

Ok thanks, I will. I don't know why but the 2016 relegation clash between manor, renault, haas and sauber means a lot to me ;-)
In case I get a positive answer, I'll let you know.

I have another question for you:
In Driver.txt what does the column "fame" means and how it actually works? I mean, I know the meaning of fame, but why has Hamilton (but for example also the less famous Nasr) 1 in that column, Alonso 0 and Verstappen 2 (wonderkid? but then why wonderkid wehrlein has -1?), and also not so good/famous drivers seams to have random values in this column

Thanks for your help and for your job ;-)

Look here

hello enzoli, mate i cant install this mod my antivirus said the autoinstaler have a malware can you plz help with this thx and cheers

Just turn your anti virus off then open the files and run them and then you can turn back on your anti virus. There is no reason whatsoever that it should say it's a virus provided you have downloaded it from RD the files are sound.

Please make a stronger level of difficulty for a balance mod. It's easy to become a champion. On balance mod, I was never able to become a champion for 10 seasons

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back