2016 Mod (part1)

2016 Mod (part1) 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
We have to restart the career if we update to newer version of the mod too, right?
Also, I'm guessing in-game challenges only work without the mod. It's hard to take Predator to the top, when no team is named Predator anymore :)

I don't know if it is compatible. I would say no as it wasn't for the previous versions of my mod but I didn't get any feedback concerning this so far.

I've been using the livery pack since 1.2 of mod I think, no problems since then. Not sure if that was actually the problem with an earlier version when I experienced the black screen, I might've done something wrong while applying the mod, it was a little confusing at first :p

We have to restart the career if we update to newer version of the mod too, right?
Also, I'm guessing in-game challenges only work without the mod. It's hard to take Predator to the top, when no team is named Predator anymore :)
Yes if you want to use the mod changes, you need a new career.
The predator challenge is playable. You'll play the replacing team, which is Koiranen.
Foe next versions I will remake the challenge graphics for the menu so it doesn't get confusing.
I've been using the livery pack since 1.2 of mod I think, no problems since then. Not sure if that was actually the problem with an earlier version when I experienced the black screen, I might've done something wrong while applying the mod, it was a little confusing at first :p
Great news.

The predator challenge is playable. You'll play the replacing team, which is Koiranen.
Foe next versions I will remake the challenge graphics for the menu so it doesn't get confusing.

Good thinking, but when I tried it it was not the team name that confused me, it was the fact that despite taking the predator challenge I could still pick Mercedes... I don't know what's up with that, is that something that happened with the mod, or is that doable in the game anyway, but it's weird :)

OK, playing with T-Sport is quite challenging. Barely finished 16th & 18th in first race, but i did set target to 10th in champs... so planing to progress slowly. After 4 races ... my best finish is 11th... and ....i like it!!! :D the only thing that bothers me is that "improved" blue flags. Especially if you run long races. What i mean is... that affter half race and some pit stops, 1st place car lap you for second time and 7th place car for 1 lap. Because you are in the mix with bunch of cars much faster and cars who fight for position....well...there´a a lot of mess. My car give too much space, which usually ends that you are passed also with 2 cars behind you...for place. So, this blue flags are a bit too much "improved" ... i recon.:thumbsdown:

Good thinking, but when I tried it it was not the team name that confused me, it was the fact that despite taking the predator challenge I could still pick Mercedes... I don't know what's up with that, is that something that happened with the mod, or is that doable in the game anyway, but it's weird :)
I've seen some people reporting this for vanilla too. I don't think it has anything to do with the mod.

I've seen some people reporting this for vanilla too. I don't think it has anything to do with the mod.

It's possible. I reverted to vanilla to play a bit of vanilla predator challenge, and all the upper leagues and all the teams except predator became locked and inaccessible. Might be an early vanilla bug that got polished out when I updated the game.

Well rules and games mechanics are applied in the Assembly-CSharp I believe.
The resources.assets that I edit for my mod is only used to tell what text goes where and with what graphics.
So the challenge rules in my mod shouldn't be different from vanilla normally.

I've noticed that Ricciardo always demolishes Verstappen, and some more cases like that. Is it because the game chooses one driver as #1 and gives him a better car?

have no idea, but i hate... if you take a long run with GP3 team and spend 6-7 seasons to climb into F1.... and then you have F1 grid which contains most of the drivers which was in lower category´s and no F1 stars anymore. In my game there are only few left in F1 after 5-6 seasons.... and those are Guttierez,Nasr,Ericsson,Sainz,Kvyat,Hulkenberg and Perez. The rest are chaps from GP2 and GP3 and some unknown. There is also......Alonso,Vettel....who retires, but came back after few seasons to be test drivers in GP2. Unlogical.....

I don't like that either. By the time grid is filled with unknown drivers, the game loses its appeal. But that's a different topic. Perhaps a "drivers don't age" mod :)

I've noticed that Ricciardo always demolishes Verstappen, and some more cases like that. Is it because the game chooses one driver as #1 and gives him a better car?
Part of it is because I made Ricciardo better than Max but also because indeed the game gives the first driver a better car.
have no idea, but i hate... if you take a long run with GP3 team and spend 6-7 seasons to climb into F1.... and then you have F1 grid which contains most of the drivers which was in lower category´s and no F1 stars anymore. In my game there are only few left in F1 after 5-6 seasons.... and those are Guttierez,Nasr,Ericsson,Sainz,Kvyat,Hulkenberg and Perez. The rest are chaps from GP2 and GP3 and some unknown. There is also......Alonso,Vettel....who retires, but came back after few seasons to be test drivers in GP2. Unlogical.....
Well after 6-7 years it's logical that most of the current F1 stars are too old IMO. But yeah, it's pretty much made that way by the devs. You'll have the same problem with vanilla. Although it will be less annoying since they're all unknown people. :D

if could only be possible that F1 driver stay in retirement for good - when happens - or to prevent them to sign anything below F1. That is my only wish. :) ... and of course Enzoli F1 2017 :barefoot:

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thank you Enzoli for the amazing amount of work put into this! I'm sure I'm not the only one that will buy the game purely because of you.

Just wanted to ask - does the most recent update have Jenson Button as a reserve and Vandoorne in his place? Or Ross Brawn removed from the unemployed list since he is now Managing Director of F1?

Just wanted to say thank you Enzoli for the amazing amount of work put into this! I'm sure I'm not the only one that will buy the game purely because of you.

Just wanted to ask - does the most recent update have Jenson Button as a reserve and Vandoorne in his place? Or Ross Brawn removed from the unemployed list since he is now Managing Director of F1?
Thanks a lot for your comment.
The 2017 mod will feature the 2017 line-up. It's well under development but I'm still missing some infos like team line-ups and GP2/3 drivers line-ups.
Although I will release a version as soon as the final patch comes. Should arrive in feb along with workshop.
The 2016 mod is currently reflecting 2016 season. Although when I played, on the 2nd season, Vandoorne actually got 2nd spot and Bottas went to Mercedes. :p

Mercedes regulary shuffled drivers in my game....they had different line up every season. I don´t know where and when Hamilton gone. I think he retired bit early....same goes for Vettel or Alonso. I could easy give this guys another 10 season. In 7th season F1 is completely absurd, with top guys De Vries/Giovinazzi/Markelov/Sirotkin/Stroll/Ericsson,Guttierez,Ferucci....and old leftovers Perez,Hulkenberg (both in Force Indias again)....Sainz,Kvyat (both Toro Rosso - again!) and Ricciardo (Mercedes)...Verstappen (Williams - but sucks) ......so...not sure how to improve to more "real" ;) ...maybee peek for Hamilton,Alonso;Vettel bit later? Still doesn´t prevent them going into GP2 for testing job :p

Well I must say, what do you think the "real" line up will be in 6 years time? Most of current drivers will be out or about to be.
So actually, De Vries/Giovinazzi/Stroll is quite probable. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back