Resource icon

MGP15 2016 GRID MEGAPACK - MotoGP, Moto2 + Moto3 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
at the top of the page has a file to download 1.6mb, it is necessary? and when I install it? thank you, sorry my english
that is version 1.2 for the physics and AI, yes you need it. I will upload 1.3 with further AI adjustments and all files required, such as GFXPAK as well.

EDIT: I just checked the files I uploaded here, Bradl pic is there and so is everyone else. Mistake somewhere on your end...

OK! now it's all right! I want to know what it means riders with N / A?
glad it works now. N/A stands for NOT APPLICABLE. Instead of having something like this "---" I decided to use N/A for the riders + teams that are no longer in MotoGP. That is why NGM Forward, Cardion Abraham racing, Ioda have basically 0 power. These teams and riders will finish last as to not screw with realistic results. Depending on your skill and track you might have to lap one of them. This mod is all about 2016, so whatever team or rider is gone will not be featured in the mod anymore either...

thank you!! I very much appreciate your work! is incomparable to others, keep it up! hug'm expecting more updates !! I see that does not have the MICHELIM tires ok?

Hello! ok already installed the Michelin tires! I now have a question, because in LUIS SALOM is still PAGES AMARILLAS?
look, i am sorry but i don't know what else to tell you. You did something wrong - Salom is with SAG Team in my Mod, and in my latest update which I will release soon he has been removed...

Followed steps right as you provided.

After that:
The MotoGP liveries went into MotoGP mix file
Moto 2 liveries into Content/Moto2 mix file
Moto 3 liveries into Content/Moto3 mix file

When I start the game I see the point where you need to press enter to enter the main menu. After that I get the error: DLC01:\CONTENT.MIX and then the game shuts down.

The game works fine with only the MotoGP liveries. When I add the Moto2 liveries the game keeps searching for the DLC content.

What am I doing wrong? Tips would be appreciated.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back