Resource icon

MGP15 2016 GRID MEGAPACK - MotoGP, Moto2 + Moto3 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, in moto 2 category some riders are not riding the right bike, for exemple :

View attachment 133433
Is that from an error when installing the mod ? is there a way to fix it ?

Thanks ^^
I will be working on a project in Europe starting this week and return on May 24th! @janzaks just might release further updates regarding Michelin tyres etc. Enjoy the game and the real MotoGP season :ninja::ninja:
2016 liveries!1 please mediafire or mega, thanks

Thank you thank you!!!! is a great mod, but lack some pictures in motogp, this will be fixed?
i have them all. not sure why you don't. did you download version 1.1 which contains the Pictures? 1.1 is NECESSARY!!

Last edited:
Sim! mais eu instalei-lo direito, ou não .... no qual arquivo mix são estes?
sorry, per admin, ENGLISH only please...Version 1.1 contains the pics, version 1.2 is just physics and AI changes as it only contains the DATA folder...you need GFXPAK folder as well which is in version 1.1

sorry, per admin, ENGLISH only please...

daumen3.jpg
:)

OK ! I have to install version 1.1 GFXPAK
I have to install the file 1.6mb???

please! looks like he is
http://imgur.com/a/GgCCj
you need Version 1.1 first. It is zip file named 2016 MEGAPACK Version 1.1 that contains a bunch of folders, all of them you need, and it contains the gfxpak folder that has the rider pics. The zip file is approx. 40MB....

Hello! please I want the whole sequence to install your mod, you have a file for download from 1.6mb DATA folder. I'm a little confused with the installation, Some riders are no team name HONDA!

Hello! please I want the whole sequence to install your mod, you have a file for download from 1.6mb DATA folder. I'm a little confused with the installation, Some riders are no team name HONDA!
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Be sure to use "7-zip"
- Extract CONTENT.MIX (/MOTOGP15/DLC/DLC01/, DATA.MIX, GFXGEM.MIX, GFXPAK.MIX, MOTOGP2015.MIX and MENU.MIX
- All my files should be in the correct folders, so just overwrite those folder in your extracted .MIX files
- TYRES folder includes DRY and WET conditions tyre catalog. You HAVE TO SWITCH THE TYRESCATALOG.MIX according to weather. Since it is mostly dry, that should not be too often. DATA/PHYSICS/TYRES
- Always make sure to use SBK-X/V8 format in remixer and make sure to place the DB.ZTS file in the MENU folder into your appropriate language folder.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%