Resource icon

Misc 2015 Season Data Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod, the only criticisms I have is that the Manor's could be a little faster, they just seem a little TOO slow. Same with the McLaren's also, but other than those little things I really like it.

Nice mod ! 5 stars!

but two questions

- How did you change the "car" i mean lotus is not the lotus anymore its i think the mercedes car
i worked on a mod too but dont know how to change this?
hope you know what i mean

-i know it is possible to delete a team or bring a team back
but do you know is it possible to make more than 22 cars for example bring back the hrt team because maybe you see it too in b nonpersisten language file etc the hrt things still in there
do you know how it is possible to bring them back? or is this impossible

Nice mod ! 5 stars!

but two questions

- How did you change the "car" i mean lotus is not the lotus anymore its i think the mercedes car
i worked on a mod too but dont know how to change this?
hope you know what i mean

-i know it is possible to delete a team or bring a team back
but do you know is it possible to make more than 22 cars for example bring back the hrt team because maybe you see it too in b nonpersisten language file etc the hrt things still in there
do you know how it is possible to bring them back? or is this impossible
Chassis are regulated by the Lod files in a teams car folder, and the original game had 24 cars, which is also the max. So a return of hrt is possible

Ok firstly thank you

but how i have to change this files

ok i thought it will be max 24 cars but how i can bring back hrt in the database etc i know it but what i have to do there is no hr2 file?

but how i have to change this files
Copy the lod files you want into the folder of the team you want to change the chassis. Then the chassis changes but the original livery stays so you've to make a new livery as well.

ok i thought it will be max 24 cars but how i can bring back hrt in the database etc i know it but what i have to do there is no hr2 file?
Add the hr2 line in the database in the tab f1_teams and import the "cars" folder from another game in this one, don't think it will work though thanks to the changed livery structures

Definitly something wrong with Toro Rosso, they ended the season in 2nd place (!) in constructors championship only behind Mercedes.
In any given race or almost, any of their drivers (Sains Jr or Verstappen) end at 2nd or 3rd place, many times both their drivers even get 3rd and 4rd places in races.
Red Bull finished the season at 7th place, only above Sauber, Force India and Manor.

Last edited:
Why Verstappen is in both Red Bull and Toro Rosso???? <snip>

edited by mod - keep it clean please

Last edited by a moderator:
1.0 will be the final version of this mod, with F1 2015 coming out in about a month and a bit i've lost inspiration, motivation and ideas to improve it. chianamik and smtung have dlc for this mod, feel free to download it and enjoy the mod for a while. And i'll see all of you on F1 2015. Bye

@Leslley Understandable, Its totally understandable that with the new F1 2015 game launch so close (July 10) you lost motivation. thank you for the hard work my friend, as is its still the best 2015 Mod by far!
I hope that when the new game arrives you will release more Mods, now for F1 2015.
Big thank you!

Why you added Jerez and Nurburgring tracks? They were not in 2015 and 2014.. I thought it's 2015 season mod not fantasy lol..
You really need to shut up now with all your hating. Nurburgring was added before it was known that there was no germany gp, and i decided to let it stay. And jerez is to feature the winter test (evaluation test) so that one was needed. Btw, i don't want to see you here hating again or i'll report you. If you're looking for attention go somewhere else

Hi Lesley,
first of all, great data pack!
Really loved it.
I have a small question.
I've already been using the 0.9 version on my current F12014 game.
If I use the new 1.0 version to overwrite the old one, would the new one crash my previous profiles?
Sorry for my bad english.

This is a top notch mod even for a game like F1 2014! You really did put some effort to make it as close to reality and that's one hell of a thing to do with such game. Hope to see more of your work for F1 2015! Plus...

11415575_828441433878346_4757373990184254158_o.jpg

11426183_828441543878335_3698514111633763904_o.jpg

Quick reminder that Manor has acquired a new sponsor, Airbnb, as well as new stickers around. In the bonnet you can see the Yorkshire flower and the ERS high voltage sign. Below the sidepods you can see Errea's logo and Manor's website and social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). That's all.

This is a top notch mod even for a game like F1 2014! You really did put some effort to make it as close to reality and that's one hell of a thing to do with such game. Hope to see more of your work for F1 2015! Plus...

11415575_828441433878346_4757373990184254158_o.jpg

11426183_828441543878335_3698514111633763904_o.jpg

Quick reminder that Manor has acquired a new sponsor, Airbnb, as well as new stickers around. In the bonnet you can see the Yorkshire flower and the ERS high voltage sign. Below the sidepods you can see Errea's logo and Manor's website and social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). That's all.
I've stopped working on this mod, so these changes aren't going to be applied

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea