2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Server 2 guys, Well Vimal due to course work I've done slightly less than one lap but I did get as far as switching the PC on.....:unsure:

Due to the evening job I've only had a few hours sleep so racing is the last thing on my mind this evening, I will do my best and in the reverse grid race will not get in anyone's way just make sure the passes are clean and I'll let you through. Shame these races all clash with my days when I'm working :sleep:

Hope tonight's races are good and there aren't many wing mirrors flying through the air! :D

Good luck everyone! I hope you all enjoy your race and your evening! Here is the spotter guide for server 2 if you want. Bram has posted the spotter guide for division one in the livestream announcement.
RDTCC_S9_spotter_guide_r9r10_div2.jpg

i know its too late but i want to report my absence for Curitiba :( Sorry for late reporting and for not racing. At first, i'd thought that i could handle Saturday evenings, but not. i am generally busy at Saturday evenings. Hope to race future races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back