2015 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server 2 -Race 1
At the start, the car infront did not start at all and I had to check my start causing me to lose tons of places. For the first few laps, had a good battle with 4 other cars but the sausage curb killed me:p
After that it was a very lonely race and finished 11th
Race 2
(My final race cus I cant participate for the next round:( )
It was very chaotic behind me as I tried to keep hold of 5th place. Thanks to a mistake, I ended up back in last. Chasing down ( cant rmb who) I had a major major lockup and slammed into his back. I am really sorry for that contact. After that I retired due to the damages I picked up.

Had great fun racing with yall!! It has been a very good learning experience for me! Thank you admins for organizing such a nice and fun event! Hope to see yall for another league series!

Good stuff apart from a punt in Race 1's Lap 2. Nice battles with Champagne and Klein once I caught back up.
Race #2 was immensely fun, managed to stay in the top 10 and enjoyed a great battle with Craig - thanks for that!

In other news - very sorry about the headlights, my wheel seems to be slowly dying and fired random buttons at times. Shifts, as well, which made things fairly interesting at times ;)

I enjoyed that and overall am happy with my finishes. but I am having a problem with my wheel.

it only happens in race 2 and has only been happening since the update. after about 10 mins or so in race 2 my wheel seems to lose the settings for the ingame rotation requiring considerably more turn to get round the corner. all i need to do is come out of the game then come back in and it works fine again. I may have not lost quite as many places in race 2 :-( Im using a g27.

oh my goodness !! ...i got bullied and pushed around :O...a race to forget

Sorry about the door rubbing, you went wide and braked earlier into the quick left-right hander, thus I had to move left to avoid running into you because I was about to take the turn at racing speed.

I came too close on the second part as I was scared about being too fast and going off on the exit...

Sorry, didn't intend to "bully" you there:(

Q: 8th I think

R1: 6th, was working with Patterson, but after we had been gapping Tero&Anders, he made mistakes(tyre wear?) and we touched once or twice. In the end, both Scandinavians got past me.

R2: 3rd after an awesome start, which made it easier for me. Still, no chance to catch the ICR-Train, so settled with the last podium place after @Kacper Kolodziejczyk had gone off at the hairpin.

Probably just trying to bring the vice title home at Taruma, but looking to push for the team title.

good fun chaotic races as always started first race P5 managed to get upto 3rd but couldn't catch bell and hardwick so had a good battle with tero anders and jundt for 3rd

2nd race bit of a messy start of the race when all calm down managed to get up to 8th had a nice battle with bjorn at the end :) looking forward to the last race on a track I enjoy more then this one

sorry for any contact I made with people in race 2 espically at the hairpin I did get rammed up the rear which led me to ram other people so sorry about that

oh my goodness !! ...i got bullied and pushed around :O...a race to forget
Sorry for that tap at the start of race 2 Niranjan, on my screen it was a really tiny tap but it looks like a little bit of lag came into play and I ruined both our races. I think we had some good racing in the first one, a few scrapes which were probably my fault, but I enjoyed racing with you.

Q:Decent lap, again outqualified by people presumably who got lucky with slisptreams but 7th and 8th wasnt horrendous.

R1: We were confident of a double top 5 but it really didn't go to plan. Tobias lagged and dropped to the back and then got a stop/go penalty. I got caught up with people battling and getting done of the exits. Made a mistake trying to hold my position around the outside and dropped to the teens.
Everyone decided to divebomb me pretty much every corner instead of doing the smart thing and sticking in my toe to catch a huge gaggle a few seconds ahead. Really wasn't smart driving and I paid for it. Literally just sat and watched 2 drivers divebomb and crash into each other for the final 10 minutes and blocked me everytime I had a run.

R2: 9th to 3rd in turn 1 and then got through Roy, had a really boring race basically seeing who could get the fastest lap until the final 5 minutes where we battled/worried about whether Tobi would run out of fuel.

1-2 is good but overall really disappointing, I basically have to win both races to hold onto the teams championship.

Qually, 2nd with no draft #NoDraftFrontRow

Race 1, Played smart and worked with Oscar to get a huge gap, then took the win *First RDTCC win woooo*

Race 2, Had to come from the back, got into a few scrapes along the way but ended up P5.

2 fastest laps, Top scoring driver and Top scoring team from this round, am very pleased and Hopefully myself and Anders can secure the teams title in 2 weeks :)

A race to forget. I was 1 sec off the leaders pace, which means that I can hold peoble back in R2 but I got punted of and just raged for the lenght of R2. I know, this is racing, but after the last two rounds, I will wash my hands over this game because im sick of it.

I usually don't do race review, but this two races deserved it.

1st Race - Not the greatest start ever (my starts with these cars are not the best, compared to the WTCC cars in R3E), though qualify, I had *with draft* a relatively good place (12th). Start was rocky and mid-way through the race I started to lose some ground with the top 10 peloton because of no draft and defending my spot. Last 2 minutes, made some rookie mistakes and had to defend my 12th with my dear life. It worked.

2nd Race - Starting in 18th. This is basically a mirror of my race in Japan two rounds ago. I felt I had the chance. So the only thing I had in mind: stay patient. Don't do the same mistake in Suzuka. It paid off big time, only scary moment was my exiting wide in the last corner where I had to control the car and lift the pedal so I didn't hit the outer tire barrier.

After that, gameplan? Work with Oscar, he's the champ leader after all, I can and was matching his pace with the draft and that would push us towards better positions. Result: 3 places above with the collab. Mike passed on the second to last lap, and we had a train on Kacper, too bad I wasn't the lucky one to pass. Result: 7th place, best finish ever in a league, pretty damn satisfied.

Next track? Tarumã, 40 minutes from home. Pressure on.

score.jpg
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back