Resource icon

Seasons 2014 Season Update Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Does this corrupt your career mode data? Is there any other things to do except for just install the mod?

Please answer! Thanks so much! Greatest 2014 mod so far.

@benvelor: Mod is English only. You have to have the English language file as well in order for the mod to work. I am not planning on any other languages.

@Davin.Rizuki: This is a background mod - you can download and install other people's car/helmet/uniform skins etc as they are released.

@Jrv01: Mod will probably corrupt your existing 2013 career. Teams are in a different order in the pitlane, and driver 1/2 status has changed in some teams. This will cause incompatibility with existing 2013 career.

So should I just restart my career mode and then I shouldn't have problems? Also, this whole mod only works offline right?

fantastic mod first of all :) but i have 3 suggestions 1.Can u replace nurburgring with hockenhiem?
2. Can u also replace korea and india with 2 classic tracks that paylable in both normal mode and career mode
3. Can u mod the cars with v6 sounds ?? ;):rolleyes::geek::inlove:
thank u again !

Is this mod working properly ?
If i remember corect, i tried this mod about 3 months ago, but i couldn't open Austria and Russia circuits.

Hey, if someone could please help me, I did as it said in the Readme and most things are correct, but it shows the current drivers with the old drivers names (Daniel Ricciardo's picture with the name Mark Webber for example)

Hey, if someone could please help me, I did as it said in the Readme and most things are correct, but it shows the current drivers with the old drivers names (Daniel Ricciardo's picture with the name Mark Webber for example)
I've got the same problem
Maybe because I'm French and the game language is French ...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back