Resource icon

Seasons 2014 Season Update Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you very much for this great mod, by cons is it possible to have a French version of this mod please? Thank you in advance

If textures are corrupt try downloading mod again and reinstalling Williams textures. Perhaps it was corrupted at download.

Are you mixing the mod with any others? In any case, a decent description of the problem and/or a screenshot would be useful.

@felho025. Thanks for the vid bud! You should upgrade to v0.75. ;)

Hello .... Mr. Pibb .. you did a great job with this mod, it works perfetamente, I await your update caterham and its drivers ... Thanks again .. Regards :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry for the delay. There will be an update this weekend. I've already got Kobayashi and Ericsson working nicely in the game, just to need to update their cars, uniforms, gloves and helmet.

Sorry for the delay. There will be an update this weekend. I've already got Kobayashi and Ericsson working nicely in the game, just to need to update their cars, uniforms, gloves and helmet.
Ok .. Thank you ... Mr. Pibb .. I'm sure you'll do an excellent job as always .. I look forward to your update ....:):):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mr Pibb updated 2014 Season Update Mod with a new update entry:

All 2014 drivers now added.

Hi,

I've now added all 2014 drivers and altered their car numbers, uniforms etc.

This should now complete the mod. You can download and install your own helmets, car skins, sounds etc from various authors throughout the year as they're released. This mod should form a nice framework for the coming 2014 season.

Some screenies of the last few drivers:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%