Resource icon

Seasons 2014 Season Update Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mr Pibb submitted a new resource:

Mr Pibbs 2014 Season (Main Mod) - 2014 season mod

Hi. As many of you may remember, last year I released an F1 2013 mod for the then F12012 game. This proved to be quite popular with umpteen thousands of downloads, so in the same vein for this year's F12013 game, I've updated pretty much everything I can think of to 2014 season.

I know this mod is premature: At the time of release, there are still unconfirmed drivers and all car numbers are unconfirmed as drivers are going to pick their own numbers this year. So,...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Mr Pibb, only a question: have you changed ctf files in accordance with Regulation 2014? I mean for example:
gear_8th,
Hers,
aero section: aero_max_front_height, aero_max_rear_height, etc
engine: from row 111 to 125
fuel_mass
grip
rear
rev_limit
etc...

Last edited:

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
And more to the point, it's not even legal to do it, even if it was possible.

Porting parts of other game titles into another.......strict no no !

If it was ever done the mod wouldn't last longer than 5 mins before it was pulled down.

If you want things like that, I'd suggest you look elsewhere.

Oh and stop shouting.

Great mod, but not only you removed Croft's "Welcome to Formula 1 2013" speech, but you also removed all engineer voice and another Croft's voice (except for voices in videos), so try to fix this sir.. ;)

And update: Gutierrez will stay at Sauber team for 2014 season..

Removing Crofty's annoying introduction unfortunately results in the engineer's voice disappearing. I actually never noticed this because I have the engineer's voice switched off! Personally I find his voice incredibly patronising and sounds like it's aimed at 3 year olds.

But, if you want it back, I have edited the thread with a link to a file that will reinstate the engineer's voice - and sadly, David Croft's introduction will be back. Link is just below where it says I've removed Crofty's voice (just above all the screenshots).

If anyone knows how to get rid of Crofty's intro, and keep the engineer please enlighten me.

Sorry folks if this has caused any annoyance.

there is much to correct?
You will be working on this yet?
A huge thank you and congratulations for the idea and the desire to do so

there is much to correct?
You will be working on this yet?
A huge thank you and congratulations for the idea and the desire to do so
1. Yup! :thumbsup: New drivers, cars liveries, 2 new GP tracks, and drivers' helmets are need to be fixed when he got enough source of them..
2. If you're talking about the base mod, well it's already released.. It's just (like I said in n. 1) needs more 2014 contents to be a real 2014 mod.. Probably we'll get the complete 2014 mod in March 2014.. :D

listen go to Facebook and search for Jenson button and check out his pictures and where it says Marcus Eriksson with van der garde;):):thumbsup:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000