1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seasons 2014 Season Update Mod 1.0

2014 season mod

1. Mr Pibb submitted a new resource:

Mr Pibbs 2014 Season (Main Mod) - 2014 season mod

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 5
  2. Nice job man :thumbsup:

3. Hi Mr Pibb, only a question: have you changed ctf files in accordance with Regulation 2014? I mean for example:
    gear_8th,
    Hers,
    aero section: aero_max_front_height, aero_max_rear_height, etc
    engine: from row 111 to 125
    fuel_mass
    grip
    rear
    rev_limit
    etc...

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RED BULL RING KOREA?-.-

5. ITS POSSIBLE TODO RED BULL RING GP WITH R DACTOR FILES FOR F1 2013?

6. no, you cant import tracks in any f1 game. and another thing: CAPS LOCK ISN'T NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

And more to the point, it's not even legal to do it, even if it was possible.

Porting parts of other game titles into another.......strict no no !

If it was ever done the mod wouldn't last longer than 5 mins before it was pulled down.

If you want things like that, I'd suggest you look elsewhere.

Oh and stop shouting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Okey calm xDD

9. Great mod, but not only you removed Croft's "Welcome to Formula 1 2013" speech, but you also removed all engineer voice and another Croft's voice (except for voices in videos), so try to fix this sir.. ;)

And update: Gutierrez will stay at Sauber team for 2014 season..

10. Removing Crofty's annoying introduction unfortunately results in the engineer's voice disappearing. I actually never noticed this because I have the engineer's voice switched off! Personally I find his voice incredibly patronising and sounds like it's aimed at 3 year olds.

But, if you want it back, I have edited the thread with a link to a file that will reinstate the engineer's voice - and sadly, David Croft's introduction will be back. Link is just below where it says I've removed Crofty's voice (just above all the screenshots).

If anyone knows how to get rid of Crofty's intro, and keep the engineer please enlighten me.

Sorry folks if this has caused any annoyance.

11. there is much to correct?
    You will be working on this yet?
    A huge thank you and congratulations for the idea and the desire to do so

12. 1. Yup! :thumbsup: New drivers, cars liveries, 2 new GP tracks, and drivers' helmets are need to be fixed when he got enough source of them..
    2. If you're talking about the base mod, well it's already released.. It's just (like I said in n. 1) needs more 2014 contents to be a real 2014 mod.. Probably we'll get the complete 2014 mod in March 2014.. :D

13. markus eriksson is going to drive whit van der garde

14. source?

15. no
    probably Kobayashi

16. PDVSA for LOTUS

17. Probably, probably? We don't want probably's! So dont post things until its confirmed !

18. listen go to Facebook and search for Jenson button and check out his pictures and where it says Marcus Eriksson with van der garde;):):thumbsup:

19. That doesn't mean he'll be the second driver ;)

20. oh okay sorry:rolleyes: