2014 Movers and shakers

Or Massa really will leave the team this time.

Massa....your time is up, please leave.

tumblr_m2yarbuyFD1qihztbo1_500.gif

when can Vandoorne come in he is currently leading the WSBR FR 3.5 and drivers like Riccardo have moved to F1 from that so why shouldnt he

:D

That sort of moves are quite rare these days. Maybe he has to prove his abilities for a season or two longer before F1 teams are even starting to consider. And even then you got to have ridiculous piles of money no matter how good you are.

If he's in some young driver program for some of the bigger teams then there are a little better chances and contacts

That sort of moves are quite rare these days. Maybe he has to prove his abilitys for a season or two longer before F1 teams are really starting to consider. And even then you got to have ridiculous piles of money no matter how good you are.

If he's in some young driver program for some of the bigger teams then there are a little better chances and contacts
he is with mcLaren young driver program

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoffel_Vandoorne

In February 2013, Vandoorne joined McLaren's Young Driver Programme.[9]

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/105609

Research... :p

So, when can we expect his appearance in Tooned?:D

EDIT: Funny you know that he is in McLaren's youth program but don't know that he isn't leading the championship right now, Ron...

Raimi, I thought Button was staying on at McLaren? Both he and Whitmarsh have publicly stated that they both want nothing to change there...

Marrussia, Chilton has huge backing and plenty of funds, I doubt Marussia would give that up.

Raimi, I thought Button was staying on at McLaren? Both he and Whitmarsh have publicly stated that they both want nothing to change there...

Marrussia, Chilton has huge backing and plenty of funds, I doubt Marussia would give that up.

Nothing is confirmed yet about those ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back