2014 Movers and shakers

So today in at McLaren in woking I may have overheard who will be McLaren's number 2 next year ;)

If you whisper.....I won't tell a sole.
Promise...

Is it Joey, who isn't Joey?

Stern look here for you Chris....
d11mal347.jpg

I can't believe we're actually discussing the prospect of Max Chilton joining Force India, this is ludicrous. Force India are known for putting driver talent above cash, so maybe they'll do the right thing and pick Hulkenburg, since Maldonado is most likely going to get the Lotus drive.

Although PDR got his seat through his relationship with Mercedes, then there's Sutil who is backed by Medion.

Drivers who bring cash/sponsorship isn't some new phenomenon, so lets not act as if any driver who's got any sort of backing is some awful driver, because that just isn't true.

Though I think Chilton is particularly pretty meh, I'm sure Murussia could of found someone better, along with the money they needed from such driver.

I can't believe we're actually discussing the prospect of Max Chilton joining Force India, this is ludicrous. Force India are known for putting driver talent above cash, so maybe they'll do the right thing and pick Hulkenburg, since Maldonado is most likely going to get the Lotus drive.

Just something I heard floating around. After all, it is the silly season

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing