2014 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, if Charlie would've done an SC you would've complained how Charlie killed the race in front.

Now he kept the race going this happened and you're also mocking at him..
In neither case he seems to be doing any good.

Also this looks very bad. I think about 10-20cm of bodywork behind the driver is gone, incl the rollbar..
http://i.imgur.com/P8bCmVe.png

exactly my thoughts. Finger-pointing is going around now, and its always easy to criticize from the comfort of the TV, let's just hope he recovered fully

17ooar.png
2o4oan.png
39zrc0.png
4k4qmk.png
5tmoq8.png

According to Jules' father, he has sustained head trauma, is currently being operated on, and in critical condition.

Spectators at the track are also tweeting out that there are Japanese police collecting the car from the track.

EDIT: The surgery is supposedly to relieve pressure in the areas affected by the impact. His helmet is said to be very badly smashed up.

EDIT: Sky now confirming the message from Jules' father about the surgery and condition.

Last edited:
I love f1, I even like it more than football(that doenst mean anything to people here..but... if you had knew me than you had know how much I must love f1 than:p ) but why do I allways fall a sleep in the race this season? :( Im not tired, there is a good race, but suddantly I wake up under the national songs on the podium... :p

And ofc, hope Bianchi will recover fine!

I love f1, I even like it more than football(that doenst mean anything to people here..but... if you had knew me than you had know how much I must love f1 than:p ) but why do I allways fall a sleep in the race this season? :( Im not tired, there is a good race, but suddantly I wake up under the national songs on the podium... :p

And ofc, hope Bianchi will recover fine!
This race was anything but not one of those where you could fall asleep :D

He has been on surgery. He's on an induced coma but breathing by himself. His father said he is in critical condition.

Jon Noble @NobleF1

"The FIA says Bianchi has suffered 'severe' head injury. Due to be moved to intensive care after surgery."

EDIT: FIA confirms surgery is localized to Bianchi's head. And is to treat his severe head trauma.

EDIT: Jules undergoing CT scans on his head.

Last edited:
You also have to feel for Adrian Sutil in this, as you can see in the photo's, he is left at the site of a horrific accident and can do nothing about it.
Sounds a bit like the treatment given to Schumacher after his head trauma, hopefully it can go well again and Jules will be feeling fine in due time

looking at the car's condition in some of the photos from twitter I come to think that he'd probably hit the tractor in much higher speed than sutil's earlier impact or about same. The top air intake and the engine department were completely destroyed, in fact it looked worse than ratzenberger's and senna's car from 20 years ago..

If he pulls through from this it's some sort of a miracle to say the least...

One more image... The back of the car completely wrecked and his helmet is damaged too. Not looking good. Jules is having the race of his life. Hope he can make it.

10628203_692400794170344_4237178372786845180_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back