2014 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nczsfyvdqT1rb2fzoo1_1280.jpg

Keep praying for both! :giggle:

Last edited:
Dusko: "And i just cannot understand who is the guy behind this that made that very very (cynical of course) good choice or idea whatever, to bring out the loader on the circuit by passing the safety wall and placing himself at the end of the run-off area, next to the car of Sutil, to pick it up"

Wut, you have never seen a race before? Standard procedure, you retrieve the vehicle. It is exception not to retrieve them on modern F1 Grand Prix race. I do agree that they should not retrieve every vehicle so eagerly but there is no fault in the local marshall action nor from FIA. Hindsight is wonderful thing. Also the GPS data from not just Bianchis car shows a bit too fast speed on double-yellows but that's the same speed everyone else did there, the real reason is why the car left the track on double yellows not why there was a tractor retrieving a vehicle.

The question to me is why the Safety Car was not deployed, and yes that is a question of "blame" for someone making the wrong decision, or failing to make the right one.
And before we start blaming the "hindsight is a beautiful thing" here, I was thinking to myself that they should have deployed SC even before Bianci came around to crash, and so where the commentators on the Swedish broadcast.

Dusko everytime you give your opinion you surprise me more and more. As said by Kennett bringing the recovery vehicle on track to pick up the Sauber is standard. If you leave the Sabuer there and someone would crash into that and got hurt there would be a discussion "why did they leave the car there and not recover it". As said hindsight is a beautiful thing. The only valid question is why the FIA let them race under conditions that where as bad as at the start of the race. If you put in the SC at the start of the race because it is to dangerous then you must also do that when the conditions are similar further along the race.

But all of that doesn't really matter. What matter the most right now is that Jules will recover from this horrible accident. My thoughts are with him and his family.

@Kennett Ylitalo i have seen thousands of races be sure of that, if you have as much as i have you would have understand where comes from my opinion and yes, the loader vehicle comes out indeed but given the circumstances in that particular situation and in that particular corner, do you call him to come out? Me personally, NO. No 10 from 10.
@Martin Maaskant what is that that amazed you more and more, from me?! Actually i am amazed of how blind you guys are of what was my point here. Of how you are not thinking of special circumstances under which, not always loader vehicle is necessary to be brought out! WHY?

Like i have said in that corner where the likes that someone will go out, driving still on intermediate tyres while suddenly rain was falling hard, chances were almost but 100% And you don't go out on that corner everywhere while passing it, but there is one particular area of that corner where you might lose control. It is the point where car is finally prepared to go out of the corner and on the throttle, but yet its not that straight. That is the point where both lost control. You think this just happened like that? Not at all :)

Now, what are the chances that someone might have hit the loader vehicle? Let's say 50%, at least.

I don't think that i am speaking craps so you say here "i amaze you more and more each time" cause i can also say that for you, but i wont, because i dont want to come here to offend. I amazed you more and more, lol!

And if you dont like my opinion you just might as well ignore it. I have tried it works :)

Looks way worse than I initially imagined. :(

Really hope he's OK.

EDIT: Of course FOM removed it from Youtube just after I posted it. :mad:

Last edited:
And lets say it doesnt matter what i say, when you bring out in a corner like that the loader vehicle almost everytime you need to call the safety car.

Loading track there picking up the car, and they are racing at full speed.... ?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back