Resource icon

Misc 2013 "Ultimate Realism Mod" All Cars. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

2013 "Ultimate Realizm Mod" All Cars. - Reworked Audio,Cameras,Tires N Lighting all Cars!!!

Full 2013 Season
"Ultimate RealiZm Mod v1.0"
Full 2013 Ultimate Realism Mod all Cars!!! Including
Full True to Life Cameras all Cars
Full True to Life Worn Tire Wall and Markings
Full True to Life Tire Lighting and Materials Effect , and Most importantly
Full Reworked and Enhanced Audio all 2013 Season,,,​

Read more about this resource...

Ferrari_tcam.jpg
Congratulations for your work. But the T-cam Ferrari is not very faithful to reality.
You could change it like that in the picture I attached?
Anyway, you did a great job!

View attachment 43252 Congratulations for your work. But the T-cam Ferrari is not very faithful to reality.
You could change it like that in the picture I attached?
Anyway, you did a great job!
To be Honest with you m8 That was a 2000Racing Live Stream by the Looks of things,
My Camera Mods are straight from Official Resources ;)
You Could look at 20 none official Cameras and Live Streams and they all have closer Cams This is to cut off the logos that Official channels use, i Do a Little research before hand you know:sneaky:

Actually you're right. In fact, even the T-cam of the Mercedes is different from what I see on the youtube video (unofficial channels).
I had not noticed the size of the speedometer .... anyway I renew compliments for your mod!

I think you're doing a fantastic job. In addition, changes to the circuits are very good. If you could do a version of "Ultimate Realism Mod" with TCAM Mercedes and Ferrari similar to those from the image above I would be very grateful. Thank you and congratulations again.:thumbsup:

I think you're doing a fantastic job. In addition, changes to the circuits are very good. If you could do a version of "Ultimate Realism Mod" with TCAM Mercedes and Ferrari similar to those from the image above I would be very grateful. Thank you and congratulations again.:thumbsup:
They was the Longest I spent making them they was Perfect to the Picture screenshots I used ill update it later;)

chargingcar first I want to say THANK YOU for GREAT work and putting all in one download. Can you also put all track updates into one download?
No sorry they are about 30/50 Mb each so 10 Tracks would be 3/400 Mb I can only upload to Racedpartment 100mb Files I have a Premium Account with Mediafire so If me and Reddvers finish all the Tracks I may upload a 1Gb file

Nice but what did you do to the audio because on my surround headphones and Creative 5.1 surround ( both DD optical connections ) it is sounding not very well. sorry to say :(

It is like a hollow sound, as if everything is inside a huge hallway or similar. The default sound I thought was very good but the volume mix is not done right - needs more user control from within the game.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.