2013 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metalfreaky Merc really need to focus on Race pace. I think they have too much grip factor which is Pulling them back on race. If you look at S3 they are the only to break 28 sec barrier where the Grip is Much important. With such grip their Over heating tires are really making their Tires go off. I also think there is a Break issue with Merc. their Driver never look comfortable under breaking

I was just thinking as DRS is now more or less considered a necessity why not replace this system with a temporary boost button like in Indycars so drivers in the lead like Rosberg in the early stages of the race at least have a chance to defend themselves.

Depending on the amount of laps lets say every 5 to 10 laps you can use a boost instead of the DRS.

Or just leave it all out and go back to normal racing :) V12's, sound and driver skills :D

I would like to see a limit of number of times you can use DRS in a race. Say, 10 times per race, maybe 15.

As I said off the top of my head. Then there was Rosbergs drunken defensive driving ("You must always leave the space"), McLarens battling with each other, aswell as fighting Webber, Webber and Rosberg getting close, Di Resta hunted down by the Lotus.

Probably more but that was a few weeks ago and I barely remember what I did yesturday let alone that long ago. Im generaly the positive one around these parts, as I've enjoyed every race so far this season and I always find something positve to remark on.

Right now I've got to say I was bored as **** watching that race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back