Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

2013 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Following a thrilling and hard fought race in Korea, the F1 teams have packed up and made the short trip to Japan and the mighty Suzuka circuit, home of the FIA Formula One Japanese Grand Prix, the 15th round of the 2013 World Championship.

Suzuka is a firm favourite with drivers. The circuit deliver thrills, with part of the allure being the level of risk a fast lap demands. Suzuka has teeth: from the Degner curves to the still-fearsome 130R, it’s a circuit that demands high...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

I didn't vote for 'Someone Else'... I am waiting to see what he can do in practice first :p

Seriously though, I expect the Seb to dominate again, but I have a hunch he will suffer some reliability issue in the race this time, he hasn't retired since Silverstone, and was pretty fortunate to survive the gearbox gremlins in Monza.

This is Seb and RB's playground, so he will be fastest though.

Good old classic Suzuka here we go...
Respect the Vettel, and any other Driver who may win!
I personally hope the Mercs make it this Time.1st Rosberg, 2nd Hamilton, and 3rd Huelkenberg
Last year Kobayashi was 3rd in a Sauber

Bianchi is gonna storm through the grid, take the lead on lap 2 and hold off Vettel & Co till the final lap, where Vettel pips by 0.002. Alonso get a drive through on lap 10 and then stops in the McLaren box by 'error'....ends up 9th and Vettel wins his 4th straight WDC.

I'm so angry with sports channels.
For so many years they showed on ESPN or Star Sports and now suddenly they changed it to Star Sports 2. Big Bull****.
Missed Singapore, Korea and now also will miss Japan.
Such crap.

Great, Webber on pole! Lets hope he can stay there for as long as possible.
29577_10151725324944022_713697417_n.jpg

=

RthNvQn.jpg

Vettel: Refuses to blame the KERS

""Congratulations to Mark, he did a very good lap. We did have an issue in qualifying, but I'm not a big fan of 'without this', 'with this', 'if this' etcetera."

#ChampionsTalking

PS. In 2 days i will make exactly 1 Year how i joined on this fantastic site and met fantastic people

Sneak peaking at the press conference after quali Vettel looked quite mad. Is this true? What did his statements sound like?

Damn, why do I have to work every F1 weekend :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back