2013 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hi Seb!
LuqsiHF.gif

Vettel, however, has made it clear Red Bull had a trick up its sleeve in Singapore, and now it is for their rivals to discover what.

'We were playing around quite a lot with it in practice, but the first time it worked was in the race,' said Vettel.
'I was quite confident other people would never figure out how we did it."
"We are pretty proud of the system we have because other people will never figure out how we’ve done it.'

Some rumors that the system is linked to suspension and KERS, possible harvesting according to suspension travel to minimize wheelspin when the tire is less loaded and unleashing unlimited power when the tire is loaded in very rapid succession.... That's essentially traction control done with KERS. But those are rumors.

What a boy-girl.

Vettel : "Tell him to keep out of the way even if he has fresher tyres"

Rocky : Perez getting blues"

Vettel : "Charlie get him out the way that is not fair, thank you".

I'm sure he just lost a few fans again.

Just have to hand it to Red Bull, their strategy was brilliant. They forced Lotus to choose between beating Webber and Vettel by splitting their strategy. Grosjean tried to do both, covering for Webber on the first stop, and Vettel on the second. As a consequence, he got neither.
Also, Vettel, like him or not, just showed again why he's the team's number 1 driver.

Still, I am narrow minded and I stay with my opinion
Vettel: "They need to get out of the way, even if they are on new tyres"

You have to be an absolute idiot to think he was talking about Mark. It was clear it was about the backmarkers and Perez specifically.

Dick,
I am working. I am watching F1 at work. With one ear I listen to customers and with the other I'm listening to the broadcast.

Thank you.

Still, I am narrow minded and I stay with my opinion

Dick,
I am working. I am watching F1 at work. With one ear I listen to customers and with the other I'm listening to the broadcast.

Thank you.

Well if you are working and struggling to hear, then I don't understand how you seemed to be so clear that Seb was talking about Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back