2013 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a hill, that's a tiny bit of elevation (and the part of the track on which he parked his car isn't even on the screen). Are you honestly telling me that bit of incline prevented him from moving away?
If you watched the replay you would see that he waited to see if the track was clear before moving to prevent driving right into the path of another driver.

The phrase "mountain out of a mole hill" might be fitting here ;)

or be
Wallpaper-from-Russian-funs-king-of-the-hill-12529142-1440-900.jpg

It was an exciting qualifying session for sure. I thought Di Resta might get the pole, but then Rosberg improved his time, and the track started getting better.

By the way, I'm more impressed by Rosberg than the rest of the drivers. He was already doing fast times before the track got better. I'm sure he would have had a big shot at pole if he had that last lap. Also, Van der Garde did a great job with the slicks in Q1, and so did Bianchi and Chilton.

I'm hoping for some good racing tomorrow, and if Vettel loses some points to his rivals, then even better :D

I'm gonna put money (I'm not really) on Alonso winning from the 5th row in changing conditions.

Maybe Ferrari and Alonso can actually not be crap for the first time since Spain. Considering how good their car is compared to last year, you would expect Alonso to be leading the championship but nope.

i think the punishment on perez is unnecessary. IMHO he did the overtake perfectly. It looks (to me) similar to a football incident where a player is given a card beause the other player obviously faked being tackled

Edit: I am not saying Grosjean faked that in any way, what I am trying to say is that the penalty is not necessary and not helping anyone

i think the punishment on perez is unnecessary. IMHO he did the overtake perfectly. It looks (to me) similar to a football incident where a player is given a card beause the other player obviously faked being tackled

Edit: I am not saying Grosjean faked that in any way, what I am trying to say is that the penalty is not necessary and not helping anyone

Perez didn't give enough room. It is as simple as that.

gg, championship over

There was a faint hope that Hamilton's win in Hungary was down to pace and not to Vettel being held up by Button, but obviously was not the case. The RB doesn't have any weaknesses any more and is the fastest car in all conditions. Alonso and Raikkonen can drive as amazingly as they want, but they just don't have the car to reel in that points lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back