2013 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
event_artwork_904.jpg

11-belgium-circuit_zps18fa61b6.jpg

Jenson Button showing with his beautiful textbook driving-ability how to get around SPA the quickest,

And if you need any reason at all to watch the SPA race, i suggest watching this,

Poll open until the day before FP1.

I usually always go with Hamilton because i vote with the heart rather then the brain but looking at Hungary i think there´s actually a big chance that either Rosberg or Hamilton takes this home.

My other pick would be Kimi, he IS SPA..

i find everything okay here :D except, from where Kimi became master of spa? :D

except, from where Kimi became master of spa? :D
Uhh... At Spa, I guess... :cautious:
So far Kimi has either not finished the Belgian GP at all, or ended up on the podium. He also won here twice in pretty crappy cars (2004 McLaren, 2009 Ferrari).
So if any of the current drivers is worthy calling him the "master of Spa", it's definitely Kimi.

As a Kimi fan I'd love to say it will be him, but I think Lotus and RedBull will be slightly held back by the Renault engines at Spa, so reliability allowing I'd bet on a Merc winning!!

Uhh... At Spa, I guess... :cautious:
So far Kimi has either not finished the Belgian GP at all, or ended up on the podium. He also won here twice in pretty crappy cars (2004 McLaren, 2009 Ferrari).
So if any of the current drivers is worthy calling him the "master of Spa", it's definitely Kimi.

true my friend ... but i find hard to get used to new generations of drivers, as for myself masters as MASTER of SPA would have been Schumi. And in that sense, anyone afterward couldnt be the "master of spa" :D not that he is not good, indeed he is! And therefore i agree on what y say, yes, he is good there !

1096972_489009051192062_832487829_o.jpg

Saw this on Facebook - right in the feels. Spa GP 1994.

On-topic: I think Rosberg won't wing it this time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back