2013 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting sessions, i think Red Bull are running on fumes, trying to see what package really is quickest. And that Mercedes are running quite heavy.

FP3 last minutes i think should give a clearer picture on who´s really got the car here.

In my opinion Di Resta didn't deserve pole. When he spun in Q1, he didn't move the car off the track right away, despite it being the critical phase of the session and possibly ruining other drivers last runs. Then he rejoined the track in a completely reckless way, almost causing Bianchi to run into him.

In my opinion Di Resta didn't deserve pole. When he spun in Q1, he didn't move the car off the track right away, despite it being the critical phase of the session and possibly ruining other drivers last runs. Then he rejoined the track in a completely reckless way, almost causing Bianchi to run into him.

What? Qualifying 3-4 places higher than what Force India was capable of on pure pace is karma?

Man, Rosberg would've had pole if he could've made it for one more lap like red bull and hamilton. That was an amazing lap for P2 he put in there. Hopeful for a good mercedes result!

BSb_Tsh_IUAAsrv_P.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years