2012 Formula One United States Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Disapointed in what Ferrari done, I was supporting Alonso/Ferrari for the title but after this I won't mind Vettel winning.

Don't like this because this can open a pandoras' box, hopefully a rule can stop this from next season on.

The race is already getting quite boring.... :(
LOL Giorgios... what a drama star have you becomed?

Well, what can they do. I also don't like the idea, but it's really everything or nothing for them now.
Exactly, and I would have done the same. And everybody in their place would have done the same. I bet you all guys against Ferrari doing this have been a cloistered nun in a previous life, or a buddhist monk.

Stop this farce, it is emetic.

ESPN F1 also Confirmed that Ferrari Broke seal on Massa's Gear Box
After a long time Ferrari thinking like old Ferrari or the Present Red bull

Well mate it might work or might not work at all. I wonder if they have the "slippery" track concept ditch or they think that enough rubber is on track for htem to make such a move.

Unlike the "omg cheat wahh" accusations on Ferrari over @ Facebook and other places, this IS teamwork, Massa is taking 1 for the team, even tho he earned his place. PLus he is nowhere near the points with Vettel.

This kinds of orders have always existed between teams in and off track, so I don't see the bad thing about this, EXCEPT, if the logical thing to do is to start off from the dirty side, less grip, but that means less wheel spin since the track is an ice skate ring.

Ferrari is playing a big gamble, like betting a Million pounds buy in 1 time play of Blackjack. the chances of actually making it work, slim to none.

I say yes it will be a boring race, mostly because of the length of the track, but also because everyone will do a 1 pit stop. The most we can wish for are Safety Cars, although highly unlikely unless debri on race line, cuz this track has 2 many paved run off areas.

Whatever happened to gravel and grass, thats a real mens track.

ESPN F1 also Confirmed that Ferrari Broke seal on Massa's Gear Box
After a long time Ferrari thinking like old Ferrari or the Present Red bull

Well, if one team is going to be underhand then they all might as well be.

2 years ago, this would have bothered me, now.......... just par for the course in this sport now.

So, good teamwork I guess, nice one Massa.

Fernando is faster than you... before they even moved :D
I wonder what drivers, that initially qualified behind Massa but on a clean side, think right now...

But yeah guy's, I agree with all of you. That's a logical all-in and hopefully it will take the championship to Brazil (although I fear that Ferrari will not outpace Red Bull in Brazil). It's still going to take a Vettel retirement for Alonso to stand any chance in the championship my opinion, but with such a first corner you never know. It's only 30 minutes to the start and we'll see. I can't wait...

Because you were excited for Vettel securing the championship easy?

Otherwise I don't know what changed except more chances of having a more exciting race.
No, I don't really care if Vettel takes the championship or not. I don't like him more then Alonso, but I hate Ferrari who always have to moderate the race results. (I have never liked team orders, they take away all the fun)

Plus if you want me to correct you, Alonso f***** up his own qualify position so he made it much easier for Vettel to take the championship....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes