2012 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how everyone, regardless of team, is hoping Fernando doesn't perform because it would make the driver's championship more interesting.

Personally, I'm disappointed with Webber, but you can see why Vettel is a world Champion and Webber is always 2nd to him.

Anyone catch the start of Q1? Vettel, staring at his car, understanding it, preparing himself.

Webber, was pointing at craters on the moon, haha. I love the guy but he's just not himself.

And Maldonado does it again! :) I think we got a future champ on the making. :D
Hamilton and Mclaren are simply flying in Singapore. I hope for an action packed race but I fear that Hamilton will repeat his dominance just like in the last race.

champion...
lol
everyone said that about Montoya...look where he end up, wont happen, he might come close, but nah.

I love how everyone, regardless of team, is hoping Fernando doesn't perform because it would make the driver's championship more interesting.

Personally, I'm disappointed with Webber, but you can see why Vettel is a world Champion and Webber is always 2nd to him.

Anyone catch the start of Q1? Vettel, staring at his car, understanding it, preparing himself.

Webber, was pointing at craters on the moon, haha. I love the guy but he's just not himself.
Fernando not performing. lol. When does he not perform.

Red Bull's confidence is extreme.

Q: Christian, what is state of affairs at Red Bull? Where has the team’s winning gene gone?
Christian Horner:
Well, we are still going to win the constructors’ championship while our drivers are still very much in contention for the drivers’ championship. It’s true that this year is more challenging for us. We’ve won three Grand Prix so far in Bahrain, Monaco and Silverstone but it’s a much tighter year. The regulation changes over the winter have had a big effect on our performance. But we are recovering.

http://www.formula1.com/news/interviews/2012/9/13830.html

He put it perfectly earlier in the week that the pressure isn't on him, it's on everyone else. He can still afford to have a retirement and keep the championship lead, others can't because they'll just fall way behind(like Button in Monza, that essentially ended his championship run).

I still expect Alonso to have a great race, barring any first corner incidents of course.

champion...
lol
everyone said that about Montoya...look where he end up, wont happen, he might come close, but nah.
I have one question for you, are Maldonado and Montoya the same person?
The correct answer is NO, so yes we do got a future champ by the name of Maldonado. ;)

I believe that Hamilton will easily take T1 as the leader because his car seems to have the better traction compare to the Williams but who knows if Maldonado might pull one of his rocket launches.

He's a really nice guy Webber but I think he's lacking "bottle" at this crucial time. He's brave, obviously, to be driving in f1 but something has clicked and he's feeling the pressure. Surely webber has some ability as he's challenged for title before but the most competitive, ruthless drivers are coming thru again - alonso, hamilton and vettel.

We should do a poll, asking when is Maldonado going to hit Hamilton?

- At the first corner.
- Until the end of first lap.
- In lap 3, when he can use the DRS.
- Latter.
i'm hoping that after, no doubt, several serious talkings to and having won a race, maldonado will be happy for second place behind hamilton...wishful thinking? lol

for the most reckless driver on the grid (other than senna - who always spins and red flags free practise) to drive the entire race at a track with walls without incident...it will be tough.

He's a really nice guy Webber but I think he's lacking "bottle" at this crucial time. He's brave, obviously, to be driving in f1 but something has clicked and he's feeling the pressure. Surely webber has some ability as he's challenged for title before but the most competitive, ruthless drivers are coming thru again - alonso, hamilton and vettel.

It's true.

On his day Webber is unmatchable, think back to his first ever win, in Germany. He got a Drive-thru and absolutely flogged the field nonetheless. Different car, different year, but the car is still good, he's just missing something. He's still in the WDC hunt but if he's not careful, he might be out of it soon.

even the pros play F1 2012

ScreenHunter_31_zps04377a98.jpg

ScreenHunter_33_zps6fd8cc5e.jpg

ScreenHunter_37_zps62608f04.jpg

ScreenHunter_39_zps570a6d52.jpg

ScreenHunter_40_zpsa849c43e.jpg

ScreenHunter_41_zps862a92fa.jpg

ScreenHunter_42_zpse76675b2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events