2012 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain´t over til the fat lady sings boys.

She will start singing in the final race, Alonso is bound to run into a problem one way or another.

Judging by how the season goes, id say the odds are greater with something going wrong at Hamiltons end than at Alonso's.

And indeed, he wasnt just more lucky today. If that were the case then everybody got lucky bcs of Hamiltons dnf. Ferrari have built a very reliable car and Alonso is making the most of it to the extent more or less everybody agrees hes on a different planet from the rest, at last in 2012.

He was definitely lucky Hamilton got a dnf. It was his main competitor when the lights went green.

He's done some great races but he's had a whole lot of luck in terms of other teams F'n up all the time.
I dont know how many memos have been made regarding mclarens pit stops.

And yes, everyone fighting for the title was lucky hamilton dnf:d
Had he not been he would have been much much closer to Alonso.

Well we can clearly see who was going for the Final Battle after Indian Grand Prix
I guess Hamilton has the Chances to win it but i think it was really Hard and Vettel was up there too with this win.
It was the Development race from now and One thing for sure if Alonso finishes ahead of Lewis in 2 races then Lewis championship hopes will become Very slim or almost Zero.....

Winning every race is tied with Alonso coming second in every race.
Just as unlikely. But it shows it´s far from over.

In 2010 Vettel was about this many points behind Hamilton and he won the championship.
Never led the championship until the last race.

Had Hamilton not had any problems this race they would have won the last 4 races, with 4 poles.

It´s pretty clear the car is super quick,

Without all the noob mistakes Mclaren has done this year Hamilton would have lead the championship easy.

Hampus, I wish I could be as optimistic as you about Hamilton's chances in the championships. He needs a miracle now.
McLaren aren't showing precision or perfection much this season with both drivers. Everything will need to be perfect from now from both team and driver.

Maldonado and Grosjean need to stay away. And Hamilton needs to rub himself against Alonso - not for that reason but... - to give Alonso some of his bad luck.

I said before, I don't think Hamilton will win the champs with McLaren. I absolutely love watching the boy drive, but the team and a bit of bad luck seem to be the issue this year.

Reflections at the end of the season will be on the pit stop cock-ups in the first few races. There is no doubt that it will haunt McLaren for a long time.

Did anyone see post race with Ted Kravitz? :)

He has his time where he goes through certain things in the race and he walks around with his camera man etc.

What was funny was they went past the other Sky crew and he notices Button so he says in the mic, don´t look at me, look at Button.
One of the other camera men that was just standing there reacted to that then started following Ted around so he had two guys following him around for a couple of meters until the original guy just backed off :)

Was pretty funny.

I think that Red Bull is a strong team with Vettel & Webber but Webber has to show better than that , on the other side if Sergio Perez join Ferrari it will be a good choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back